Fallen Blueblood

A/N: (N/n) = your nickname

***

At the food stands, you looked around until you noticed three tall boys at the cheese on the stick food stand.

They also have platinum blond hair; the oldest one has long hair tied into a lower ponytail, the second one has wavy hair over his shoulders, and the youngest one has short upswept spiky hair.

You began to frown as you recognized them. It turned out that you knew those boys. The oldest one was Andre, the middle one was Andri and the youngest was Ander.

Why do you know them?  Well, that was because... you're actually their youngest sister.

Then Ander noticed you and gave a surprised gasp.

"She's here!!!" he shouted.

You're going about to get a tackle hug from him. Just when he was about to, you balled your fist and swung it at him, hitting him square in the face, making him fall on the ground with a bleeding nose.

"Ow! My nose!" exclaimed Ander. You watched him holding his nose in order to prevent it from bleeding.

The oldest one sighed as he took out a hankerchief.

"Here, Ander, and make sure you wash it before you return to me."

Ander held the hankerchief to his nose.

"What the hell are you three doing here?" you asked, crossing your arms while giving a dismayed look on your face.

"We came to see you, of course." answered Andri. He then noticed the attire you're currently wearing. "Oh my! Such an interesting outfit you're wearing. Though it doesn't seem to match your eyes."

You groaned, ignoring his fashion comments.

"Don't tell me Dad sent you three to see what I'm doing right now. And I don't need supervision from the Triple Assholes."

That's what you called your brothers, the Triple Assholes.

Why? You got some reasons why you called them that.

One, they're annoying. Two, they're obviously older than you. And three, they always doted on you, giving you so much brotherly love.

"Aw, don't be like that, (N/n)." Andri then gave you a hug, much to your dismay.

"Don't call me that..." you hissed.

Then suddenly, you and the brothers heard someone.

"Ay Caramba. I've never seen a sibling reunion like that."

You all turned to find a tall Imp with white burst fade haircut.

"Valor." you suddenly recognized that Imp who was walking towards you.

You knew Valor because he worked for your family. Not only that, Valor is also an older brother to Vick, who owned her tavern in the Wrath ring.

"Andri. Give her some space or you smother her to death."

"Aww, you're no fun, Valli." Andri gave a pout as he reluctantly let go of you.

"I didn't know you're here to see the harvest moon." you spoke with Valor.

"Actually, I'm only here because I can't depend on your brothers on keeping an eye on you," he answered. "By the way, (Y/n), you did great at the Pain games."

"Thanks."

Valor then turned to the triplets and said, "Can you three leave us alone for the moment? I want to speak with her in private."