Mother and Daughter Tea Time

After watching you in a hurry, Striker decided to follow her, but Gusion stood in his way.

"I'm afraid I can't let you go after her." Gusion explained.

"What did you tell her?" the snake Imp asked.

"I only informed her that Lera came for a special visit and requested Divinos to have a private tea time with (Y/n)." they explained. "For now, I suggest you wait til they finish."

Meanwhile, at the courtyard, you already sat down at the table as the little butler imp, who's holding a giant teapot, poured tea into your cup.

"I heard you owe a weapon shop from Vick."

"Yeah, Vick and Valor helped me when I first started business though Vick did mainly do the helping thing with me at all times." you explained.

"I understand Valor's job to help your father on certain business." Lera drank.

You then stared down at your tea and began to wonder.

"Can I ask you something?" you asked.

"Yes?"

"Were you there at the Harvest Moon Festival?" you asked.

You only asked your mother because you heard her voice when you attended the aftermath of the Harvest Moon Pain Games.

"Yes, I was actually there. When Vick informed that you were attending there, I decided to go see you there myself. But your father suddenly went ahead of me by sending your half-triplet brothers instead."

"Well, they were expecting me to spend time together at the event." you mentioned.

"It's a shame they couldn't try to dote on you at all times with Valor around." Lera continued as the little imp poured another tea after she finished drinking her latest fill. "Oh by the by, I have a nice souvenir for you from my travels."

"Oh... You shouldn't have..."

Lera took something out from her jacket. In her hand, you noticed the object was a piece of poster.

"Uh... Just a poster?" you then took it from your mother.

"Oh, it's not just an ordinary poster." she explained.

As you drank your tea, you flipped to see the front of the poster. As you did, you widened your eyes and reacted with a sudden spit-take.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MOM!?" you exclaimed as you stared at the poster of a certain figure.

"Language, dear." Lera replied, giving a poker face after you cussed.

It turns out that your mother actually gave you a wanted poster with the image of Striker giving a smug look on his face

The words of the bounty said, "WANTED PREFERABLY DEAD PLEASE".

"Ever since I watched you participating the Pain Games at the festival, I was wondering to myself about where I see this certain cowboy-imp." she explained.

You frowned as you stared down at Striker's wanted poster.

"You don't like it?" she inquired.

"Actually, it's perfect. So perfect I can pin this to my bedroom wall so I can throw daggers at his stupid fricking smug look." you replied.

"Aw, did my little girl got herself a little hatred/crush on him?"

"Mom!"

Lera chuckled, "It was surprising that Striker had his possession with the carmine-crafted blessing-tipped rifle." she commented.

"You knew?" you asked.

"Well, I mean your father owns some of the black markets in Hell relating to angelic weapons." Lera mentioned his business. "In fact, he is the benefactor to Striker."

You looked down at the wanted poster.

"Got something in your mind?"

"Just thinking about the Lahash family and their powers..."

"Well, you're alreadly adult and you own a weapon shop in the local Wrath." Lera mentioned. "But you do know the Lahash's rites. Once you perform these traditional rites, you have to tread carefully in order to enchant a weapon."

You looked down at your hand and clenched it.

"Well, I'm the only one who hasn't try to do the rites."

"Very well then..."

Lera stood up from her seat and you followed her.