Next Time

A/N: Like Lucifier and Charlie who have the ability to use wings, the reader-chan can use wings. See the Hazbin Hotel fandom.

***

You arrived early right before the start of the event. Of course this will be your first time to witness the Harvest Moon with the power of a Goetia. You looked around to see many Wrath imps gather around to see the Harvest Moon.

You watched Prince Stolas walk on the stage and take the microphone.

"My dear commoners of the Ring of Wrath," said the Prince, "I, Stolas of the Ars Goetia, hereby curse this year's harvest with the glow of the true Harvest Moon!"

With the power of the Goetia's grimoire, you watched the sky beginning to change, a portal appear revealing a red glowing full moon. The Harvest Moon.

The crowd went awed by the presence of the Harvest Moon.

You began to notice something. Or rather you found out a certain someone was missing as you looked around at the crowd.

"Huh? Where is that self-centered son of...?" Just when you were about to finish, you suddenly felt a dizzy spell. You steadied your body to make sure you wouldn't faint in the front of the crowd.

You held your head and realized that dizzy spell was the same as that day where you found the blessing-tipped rifle. But you became confused. Why were you sensing the presence of the blessing-tipped weapon here during the harvest festival?

You turned around and stared at the two storey house that wasn't too far. Suspicious, you decided to investigate.

You arrived and looked around. You felt that you're getting warmer. You looked at the window of the second floor. Instead of entering the house and going up the stairs, you summoned your wings and flew to that window.

As you quietly approached the window, you suddenly heard someone.

"Bliiiitz! I thought you were still at the ceremony." That voice belonged to none other than Striker.

It turned out that he was talking with Blitzo for some reason. You silently eavesdropped the conversation between the two Imps while leaning against the wall nearby the window.

"You thought I wanted to stand around with a bunch of hillbillies excited about corn and shit with a thirsty owl on stage?" Blitzo replied.

"Huh. Now you seem disappointed in me." Striker stood up with his hand resting on the windowsill.

"Yeah, well I'm not a fan of someone I offered a job to about to off my easiest lanky ticket to Earth behind my back." stated Blitz, giving him a pissed off glare.

You noticed Striker walking away from the window and took a peek of what's going on. You watched him confronting Blitzo.

"You know the two of us are superior than most of our kind. And you are so above sucking on a disgusting, rich, pompous only to sneak for scraps and work for bitter who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords."

Blitzo tried to aim his gun at Striker but he began to hesitate.

"Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you? When you could partner up with me and kill the un-killable?" Striker cornered Blitzo to the wall, placing his hands on the surface. "Starting with the one that treats you like a plaything?"

You were speechless, so speechless that you found out that Striker was attempting to entice Blitz into helping him assassinate Prince Stolas here at the festival.