Unexpected Wake-up Call

You were currently asleep in your bedroom. Well, at least you are right now. You slowly opened your eyes. You softly groaned and wondered what time it is. You took out your phone under your pillow and looked at the screen.

It was now 12:30 pm.

You groaned to find out that you ended up sleeping for the entire morning.

"I don't wanna get up..." you drawled, deciding to go back to sleep.

Just when you were about to go back to sleep, you felt something wrapping around your waist.

You quickly opened your eyes, confused and puzzled. You then moved your hand to your waist, only to feel another hand. You don't recall having someone sleeping besides you and also you don't even have a roommate to begin with.

Suddenly, right before your eyes, there was a familiar Impish tail in front of you, making a rattlesnake-like sound.

Much to your shock, you had a bad feeling after you saw that tail. You really wished that you were actually dreaming. But that didn't come true when you felt something against your neck.

"Wake up, Angelface," purred the dark familiar voice.

His hand that was resting on your waist went under your tank top.

You shivered unconsciously."What the fuck?!"

Now it was right beneath your breasts.

"You can't just go back to sleep." You felt him brushing his lips against your ear. With the sound of snake hissing, his tail moved towards your face. As his tail caressed your cheek, he grazed his fingertips across your breasts at the same time. "Unless you want me to give you a little wake-up call."

You shivered again. You shut your eyes and shook yourself mentally. You couldn't take it anymore right before you quickly got out of your bed. He let you go since he hadn't been holding you tightly.

You turned around and did your best to send him a scowl. "Would you stop that?!" you exclaimed.

Striker just smirked at you while his tail rattled. "Why don't you come back over here and tell me to stop it?"

He even winked at you, much to your irritation.

"Oh hell no!" you snapped, "And get the fuck off my bed!"

"Sorry, angelface. No can do," he replied as he stretched and folded his hands behind his head, now having the entire bed for himself. "Besides, it's way better than your old couch."

"Excuse me?" You frowned even more than ever after he refused to get off. "You can't just barge into someone else's bedroom and take over their own bed!"

"Still don't care."

You growled, seeing him so relaxed after he compromised your very own bed. You stomped towards your bed and stood before him glaring at him. You even clenched your own hand into a fist.

"If you don't get your lazy ass off my bed right now, I swear I'm gonna..." You were suddenly cut off when he grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards him.

You went dumbstruck as you found yourself lying against the bed with Striker looming over you. That smirk of his didn't go away.

"You're gonna what?"

You tried to finish what you were saying, but you couldn't. Observing your speechless expression, Striker chuckled. He then moved away so he can give you some free space. You quickly sat up and moved to the other side of the bed, sending him your signature glare.

He noticed the look on your face and chuckled once more.

"You're still blushin'."

Irritated, you ended up throwing a pillow at him, but you missed him when he quickly moved away.