A Favor

At the Hideaway Motel, Striker was lounging on his bed with his hands folding behind his head. He stared at the ceiling as he recalled the phone conversation with his associate Divinos. He didn't expect that Divinos gave him your number. Not to mention, Divinos told Striker to give you his best regards.

But the most imporant question is what is his connection with you.

He ended up thinking back to the recent phone call with Divinos.

It all happened on one morning, Striker was having an important call with his mysterious associate.

"So how did it go?" asked Divinos.

"She accepted my invitation to have a little chat with me." Striker answered.

"I see. Is that all? Or do you have something else you want to ask me?"

Striker gave a moment of pause before he finally asked, "What do you know about (Y/n)?"

Divinos, without hesitation, answered, "I'm afraid I can't give my answer, other than the fact I know her for a very long time."

Striker became a little skeptical after he was told that Divinos knew you before.

"Speaking of who, care to tell me how you met (Y/n)?"

Without a moment's rest, he then answered, "I met her at the tavern."

"Interesting." Divinos commented.

"Not only that, I caught her red-handed."

Divinos was surprised when Striker told him about catching you red-handed.

"Is there reason why?"

"Before the day at the Harvest Moon Festival... she stole my blessing-tipped rifle."

Divinos became surprised to hear it that you stole the blessing-tipped rifle from Striker.

"And how did you manage to retrieve it from her? I hope you didn't use force on a young lady like her."

"Actually, she only wanted me to leave her alone. We settled it by arm wrestlin'." Striker explained how to his mysterious associate.

"Hmmm," hummed Divinos, "I assume she lost to the likes of you after the arm wrestling match?"

"Ain't that obvious?"

"Well, I'm sure you'll get along with (Y/n) once you'll tell her that you needed a replacement."

"Don't think it's that simple." the Imp disagreed.

"What makes you say that?" questioned Divinos.

"She got a big grudge against me just 'cause I took away her best record at target shooting." answered the Imp with a Southern accent.

"Hmm... No matter, I'm very sure she'll come to realize that she doesn't have a choice."

Striker narrowed his eyes after recalling his conversation with Divinos.

Then he took a glance at the door. He got off from the bed and walked towards the door. He opened it and he gave a smirk to find you here.

"Glad that you came, Angelface." he said.

You gave a cautious look on your face before you entered his room.

Once you're in the room, you just stood there with your arm crossed as you looked at him.

"It better be important. Otherwise, I'll come to realize that I came here for nothing." you stated.

"Oh, it is important, all right." he answered.

"And care to tell me what is important?"

Striker just stared at you, wondering if you can make an angelic weapon just like Divinos. Of course, you're a weapons maker of your own shop.

"I need a sniper rifle." he answered.

You raised your brow, a look on your face was filled with disbelief.

"That's it? You made me come here and asked me to make a rifle?"

"I wasn't asking you to make an ordinary one."

You were still confused after he told you.

"What are you..."

Striker suddenly interrupted you, "Don't play coy with me, Angelface. Ya know what I'm talkin' about. Especially since you showed me your wings."

That was when you began to realize what he wanted you to make. He needed to you to make a replacement for the blessing-tipped rifle after his failed attempt at assassinating the Prince.

"I don't care how you found out those angelic weapons are made with the hands of a fallen angel, but you're asking the wrong gal."

He then walked towards you, giving you a dark smirk.

"'Fraid I can't let you refuse my kind offer." he said, as he moved his tail under your chin.

You frowned as you slapped his slithering tail away from you.

"Can't you just ask someone else instead?"

"I tried last night. My associate had his important things to do," he explained. "So he gave me your number."

"He?" you whispered to yourself, giving a suspicious look on your face.

But the big question was who. Not to mention, Striker's associate was also a fallen angel just like you. Just when you were wondering...

"So will you do it?"

You began to take a moment of thinking when you were requested on making a very powerful angelic weapon for an assassin like Striker.

Will you take his favor? Will you make a carmine crafted blessing-tipped rifle for him?

Of course, there's no way you can refuse.

You calmly answered, "I'll do it."

Striker gave a smirk after you accepted to make the angelic weapon for him.

"I'll make sure I won't make any delays..." You then walked past Striker as if you were about to leave his room.

Just when you were about place your hand on the doorknob however...

"There's somethin' I wanna ask you."

You looked back at Striker.

"Do you know by the man named Divinos?"

Suddenly, you became speechless when you heard Striker saying the name "Divinos". Realizing that Divinos was the one who gave Striker your phone number, you didn't know what to say at this revelation. And then, questions began to fill your head.

What was Striker's connection with him? Was Divinos the one who gave Striker the blessing-tipped sniper rifle? And then, you began to notice something as well.

You remembered Striker's pistol, the very same gun with unique angelic designs. The one your father made it sixteen years ago.

For some reasons, you didn't answer the Imp's question as you opened the door. You stepped onto the wooden rail.

You then looked back at Striker.

"You want to know if I know Divinos? Try figure it out yourself."

With those words you said to Striker, you jumped off. He quickly walked out to see you taking flight with your raven black angelic wings. He watched you leave the Hideaway Motel. He narrowed his eyes, wondering about what you said to him.

You want him to figure it out himself instead of giving him your answer.

He then headed back and shut the door behind him.

Meanwhile, you didn't return back home as you went elsewhere. You flew to the manor somewhere in the Wrath ring. You landed on the ground and stared at it.

You then walked towards the entrance as the sound of the omnious wind was heard.