Caught in 4K

22nd September

22nd September

LIKE PROMISED,  CASPIAN MET ALIFA EACH AT THEIR DESIGNATED TIME, DURING HER STRANGE CONVALESCENCE. The two days went by lovely for Alifa.  She  couldn't help but be grateful for her friends.

And,

Caspian.

To her surprise, Caspian was proving to be quite an... interesting fellow.

Caspian  and Alifa had much more in common than they both thought.

Alifa had a superpower.  A superpower, she was praised for since she could process consciousness. Her ability to pull out information and spawn genuine conversations left Caspian's notes untouched and books closed around them.

The boy in question, lay sprawled at the bottom of Alifa's bed, his legs dangling off the sides.

In the background, played Caspian's  phone and the carefully curated playlist he had made for them.

Just for her.

Apparently, Caspian Wentworth prided in being a playlist connoisseur, offcianado, spending most of their time together teaching her of the inner workings and intricacies of a splendid playlist.  It was quite the meticulous and arduous process. 

Alifa was perched by her windowsill, watching his new more humorous, more goofier  side on full display.

Outside, their warmth was not reciprocated, the rain had not stopped. 

 The rain hit against the  remaining leaves of the forest. The trees swayed with the wind.  With her window relatively open, she felt the droplets of moisture slap against her lifted knee.  The opened vial of her medicine beside her. 

Alifa's dark skin shone  complimented with the bright white of her woolly sweater.  Darius' to be precise. After her family's rather arduous and long technological  family reunion, one by which her darling mothers tears were one too many, her family had made Alifa promise to keep exceptionally warm and regulated. It was that or be jetted back home with or without her agreement.