The Mystery Of The Bog

October 6th

October 6th

THE COFFEE'S STEAM MOISTENED ISALINA'S NOSTRILS AND CALMED HER SENSES. THE DARK, FRAGRANT SMELLS OF DARK COFFEE BEANS SAT  BITTER ON HER TONGUE. 

She took a sip,

and all was well.

" Ahhh, nada que la marca de café de mi familia no pueda arreglar, restaurar o revelar."  She sighed, setting the large teacup down before folding her legs and settling deeper into the cosy chair.

(Ahh,  nothing my family's own brand of coffee cannot fix, restore or reveal.)

"And you carry your family's coffee with you everywhere?"   Orpha asked, sitting on the arm of another chair,  Lorna half asleep with a book covering her face completely.

 Had Orpha not covered her face with it, Lorna would have nullified their friendship contract indefinitely. 

Ramirez nodded. 

"But of course, no other coffee can competir!  None are simply  on the same level."  Isa shrugged.  "No offense Emmery, it's family advertising. It's my second language."

  Isalina turned to Emmery who, with two rather large and filled  trays, dashed past the girls.

"I'll take no offense, when you advertise you drinking your family's coffee, in MY coffee shop."  Emmery hummed with a smile and narrowed eyes before dashing to the next table. 

Isalina raised her cup, nodding smugly impressed. 

"Will do,  by the end of the day, you'll be ransacked with... sacks of pounds"  Isalina took out her phone , sat straight in her seat, and begun typing.  

"No one talk to her in this state, she's lethal."  Serafina muttered, rolling her eyes and returning her interest back to her camera. 

Isalina, Lorna, Serafina, Orphalien and Aria were sat around the window area of Emmery's coffee shop ,  simply known by the denizens as  "Emmery's".   

The coffee shop was at the heart of the rather  eccentric  town's centre. Both physically and metaphorically. 

That, and her cousin's,  Albert's Brewery pub.