Just Us.

"THE AIM OF THIS  GAME AND EVERY OTHER   AFTER  ARE  SIMPLE:  WIN THEM."

The teens' feet thumped against the carpeted floor.  An electric and frenzied air filled the room and thrummed all around them as they settled towards her.

Nikita Aditi Acharya grinned.  

"I created these games three years ago with three objectives in mind.  Wage, Win and Wshopping."

The group blinked.

"First, we wage  bloody war against our enemies . Exams, tests, projects anything of that nefarious kind. We do so by  using our creativity to turn our study materials into Olympic games . Secondly we-"

She waltzed around the room,

"win the exams by a long shot. We are all geniuses after all so success is most likely chained to our Olympic endeavours. We win by having fun and though the games are about beating the foe of exams... I- we won't judge  if you get a little... competitive."

She clapped her hands.

"And finally, we solidify our success... with -

"SHOPPING!"  Aria, Alifa, Orpha, Isalina and Caspian yelled.

The girls looked at  him.

Caspian  bit into a chicken drumstick. 

"....Yes, shopping! After the battlefield has been bloodied and our hands marred with equations - we shop! Huzzah!"

"......"

"OK... Now usually it's just the three of us and we do the same games  but because the group has.. grown shall I say, I'm not sure how it will go. So this is a practice one for perhaps future more arduous dispositions. Please look just behind yourselves."

The group did so and found nothing really out of the ordinary. Nothing new by the bookshelves or tables. The lights shone bright but nothing they had not grown accustomed to in the last couple of hours. Except for one thing.