The Terrible Trip I

September 26th

"AND SWORN TO MORTAL SECRECY... LET US COMMENCE OUR- YADA YADA YADA,"

"Monthly."

"Musketeer."

"YADA."

"Meeting."

"YADA

"........"

"Midnight."

"YADA."

"STOP  WILL YA?! " Broderick hissed.

Lawrence waved him off in the dark. He sat atop the kitchen table, with his Versac-ed  legs crossed together. The matching hoodie over his brown hair.

"THERE'S MUCH TO DISCUSS!" 

"Louder, for the staff in the back please" Draco muttered.

"There's always much to discuss." yawned Hendry, resting his head back into his folded arms. By now, the orange tint had finally started to dye off and perhaps one day he'd be able to see his real skin again.

It's good to dream, like his mother always said.

Broderick huffed. "YOU KNOW WHAT I GIVE U-

"Shhh" they whispered abrasively.

Hendry's phone glared a dark screen that had his brown eyes darkening. His silked long legs tapped on the floor.

"Let's just... skip through the ordinary list of things and get to the stuff we're here for." Draco spoke.

"W- we... we can't just SKIP over the Musketeer Agenda... I- IT'S A LONG AGENDA! I have to ask you about your family's business disposition and wealth , how's school? Hobbies, upcoming birthdays and events and other stuff like FEELINGS?! It's A PERSONAL AND METICULOUS PROCESS!"

Broderick clasped his chest at the absurdities spewed at him.

Though he would not admit it, his mind couldn't agree with the formalities he himself spewed.  His mind had been far too preoccupied with something else.

"Alright, Draco, how's your lawyer family and their business?" asked Lawrence suddenly.