The Crowded Wood.

October 12th

October 12th

THE NGUYEN FAMILY ONLY STROVE FOR PREFECTION. EXPELLING THE  FALSHOODS OF ERUDITION AND HUMILITY FOR TRUE PERFECTION AND GLORY.

This they instilled into every one of their children.

This was the bane of Orphalien's existence.

A heap of open books lay sprawled on the library table she had claimed over 3 hours ago and now....  only felt like she were getting the hang of it. 

Cha Nguyen was by no means an autocrat, a tyrannical father figure.  In fact, Orpha's father was  quite the romantic and loving type.  

Lover of what he perceived to be perfection. 

Not exactly how his only daughter had seen it to be.   But still, she loved her father as a daughter ever could. 

"Of course Orphalien, you're má knows how much more you love me than her."

But the lines in her business and technology books were meshing with the table  and her eyes begun to droop to a close. Not to mention she was having a hard time to see if the cake and pastries  in her mind, really were ... floating over her head, lulling her towards them.

"O- Orpha...."

"Hmm, Bahn Tet "

"Uh.. Ban wh?"

"Don't tease me chocolate cake Immh -"

"Should I? uh.. get you some cake?"

"I love you."

"HUH!"

Orphalien's eyes shot up.