•1•

It was silence and dark everywhere

It was silence and dark everywhere. No sound was heared. It was a silent alley no one lived there. That's when sound of someone running and some shoutings was heared. A men around age of forty was running to save his life. Six masked men's was running behind the men. The men ran and ran until he tripped and fell. The six men's approached him and smirked. The men backs away in fear till his back touched the wall behind him. Sweat was dripping down his forhead. He tried to scream for help but no one came there to help him. The realisation hits him he realised that no one lives in the alley he ran into. The six men's laughs at the mens condition. The men started shaking in fear. He sobbed out.

Men : P-Please l-leav-ve m-me d-don-nt kil-l m-me. S-spare my life.

?? : spare your life huh ? Why ? So that we get backstabbed again ? You Betrayer' you should've thought of it before betraying us !

The men with short height and mint hairs spoke. The six men's smirks and walks closer to the men. The men trys to escape. He some sand in his hand and throws at the six men's. The six men's started rubbing there eyes. The men stood up and ran away taking advantage of the situation. Suddenly he felt a hand with handkerchief on his mouth . The men struggled to get out of the persons grip. But poor he maybe luck wasn't his side. After struggling a few minutes the poor soul fainted in the persons arms who made him unconscious.

The men woke up in a dark room. It was like a basement. There was many men's standing near him. He was tied up on a chair. With a tape on his mouth. His hands and legs was tied up. Two men's was holding a gun which was pointed at the men's head. The men trys to scream but the screams was muffled due to the tape on his mouth. He stops struggling and his body started trembling in fear. He looks at the person. The person was muscled and tall. The person's hairs was black. But eye colour was light blue. The person smirks and removes tape harshly off the mens mouth making him scream in pain. Some of the skin from his mouth was bruised. The person laughs out loud evily hearing the sound of the mens Screams.

?? : Aww is the poor baby hurt ? Why did you even betrayed huh ? You would've been living happily with your family !

Men : I-i a-am s-sor-ry P-Please V g-giv-ve me mercy.

V laughs out loud scaring the men even more. The men peed in his pants hearing the deep voice of V.

V : Mercy ? haha not in my dictionary. And you know I am not that heartless but I should torture you right ? Cause now brother made a mistake. And brother deserves to die . So now hyung aka taeksi any last wish before you die ?

Taeksi : N-No T-tae you won-nt kil-l your br-rother y-you can't !

V : Oh I can .

V laughed evily and shoots taeksi's head.

V : His soul should be thankful that I showed him some mercy cause he was my brother.

Jimin : So now this mission is finished. So who wanna come to the bar for some drinks ?

The five members raised hand meanwhile Tae just scoffed and went to his room. He set on his bed remembering what taeksi did to them. How taeksi gave his own brother real info to the enemy's. How taeksi tried killing his own brother In sleep. A single tear rolled down his beautiful eyes. He imidiatly wipes his tear and cuddled his pillow drifting to lachimolala land.

_____________________________

I hope you'll enjoy this book. Stay safe and healthy.