•23•

[M ⚠️]

[M ⚠️]

"AHH~~T-tae fuck !"

"ugh ! So t-tight ah~"

Taehyung thrusts faster and harder in jungkook. Jungkook wraps his legs around Taehyungs waist pulling him closer. His toe's curled a little. He rolled his eyes in pleasure. He grips Taehyungs back scratching Taehyungs back a bit. Taehyung smirks at Jungkook's mess condition. He leans down giving a wet peck on jungkooks pink swollen lips.

"you love when I slam into you with my huge dick. You love when I rip your ass ?" Taehyung slams harder in jungkook. Jungkook arched his back beautifully "A-AH~~Y-YES NGH~". jungkook moaned out loud gripping tae's back. Taehyung smirks and went faster. Soon they both came. Jungkook looks at taehyung with tired eyes. He pecks Taehyungs lips. Taehyung let out a chuckle and picks jungkook up bridal style.

"let's bath now then we have to go for a mission" Jungkook nods. They both showered together ending up doing some dirty stuff. They came out of shower they got ready and went downstairs grabbing there stuff. Taehyung was wearing a red suit.

While jungkook was wearing a Royal Blue suit. Their hairs was neatly combed. Taehyungs hairs got pretty long when he was in coma. His curls softly Fallin on his forhead. Jungkook was having a undercut now as his hairs was tied up on his head in a small pony. His forhead was exposed.

Taehyung and Jungkook reached the HQ. They saw two men's tied up on chairs in a basement. Taehyung already knew that someone tried to kill him when he was in coma as jungkook told him. The same person who sended that men to kill Taehyung sended two more men's to kill him but both two men's was caught.

Taehyung smirks and set on the chair his manspread was making him look a hot damn meal. Jungkook was standing behind Taehyung drooling shamelessly on his Tubelig--*Cough* Taehyung. Taehyung chuckles and pecks Jungkooks lips "stop drooling baby we are on work". Jungkook flushed and nods.

Taehyung looks at the men's infront of him tied up on chairs. Taehyung's smile imidiatly gone as he formed a poker face. The men's shivered in fear cause of Taehyungs cold aura. "I'll give you five chances. Tell me who sended you here or else I'll ruien your family." Taehyung said looking at the gun in his hands trailing his fingers on it.

The men's gulps but shakes their heads as no. Taehyung smirks "oh you won't. Let's see how much you both can bare" The men's hissed in pain when Jungkook removed their tapes harshly from their mouths. "so tell now who sended you here. Who's your boss." Taehyung says sliding tip of the knife on the men's jaws. The men's shivered. "W-we wo-ont t-tell" the mens said still scared.

"oh you lost three chances already. Only two chances left otherwise" taehyung nods at Jin and Hobi. Jin and Hobi nods they went out of basement and came in with two women's who are wife's of the men's tied up. The women's was tied up with ropes and tapes on their mouths. Hoseok and Jin throws the women's on Taehyungs foots. Taehyung grabs the women's making them sit. Taehyung smirks at the mens. "so forth chance. Tell me who sended you here" points gun at first women. The men gulps and sighs in defeat. ",F-Fine leave them I'll tell you".

"now tell then who sended you here" taehyung said with a cold and serious tone. The men gulps and told taehyung the person's name. He told the whole plan of the person to Taehyung. Jungkook widens his eyes when he heared the name he decided not to tell about that person to Taehyung as he don't want Taehyung to become angry out of control.

What do you think who was the person who sended the mens to Taehyung ? What did the mens told Taehyung ? What is jungkook hiding ?

[A/N : I just love creating mysteries to roll and roll your minds ☠️ ]