•27•

Next day Jungkook went to Taehyungs home again

Next day Jungkook went to Taehyungs home again. He saw Taehyung in the garden. Jungkook Nervously went and back hugs him. Taehyung sighs and turns around. "Why are you here ?" Taehyung said in cold tone making jungkook shiver slightly. Jungkook looks down tears threatning to fall from his eyes. "P-please l-let m-me expl-lain".

Taehyung runs a hand through his hairs frustrated. He nods. "Come here" jungkook went towards Taehyung head still low. Taehyung wraps his arms around jungkook hugging him rubbing his back softly calming him down. Jungkook missed this.

He missed Taehyungs warmth. He broked down crying in Taehyungs arms hugging him back tightly. His head burried in Taehyungs chest. Taehyung chuckles and pecks Jungkooks eyes. "You look like a dieing whale when you cry" jungkook looks at taehyung and pecks his lips "shut up Tubelight".

Taehyung laughs slightly he took jungkook inside the mension directly in his room. He set on the couch with jungkook on his lap. "So Mrs Kim tell me why did you hide Something from me ? And what did you hide ?". Jungkook sighs and looks down

"Well that person was Kim Jison and Kim Kaimin. They both was my childhood friends but when I became of 8 years old they both started becoming touchy with me as they both was 6 years older then me. One day Kaimin kissed me I did push him back but he beated me up. I ended up in hospital and then Jison came at night he tried to rape me. He left some hickeys on my neck but I saved myself somehow b-but" jungkook started crying.

Taehyung imidiatly hugs jungkook tight "Bun you don't need to tell if you don't want to" jungkook shakes his head as no " No I'll tell" jungkook let out a shakey breath he continued. "So one day when I got discharged from the hospital. I went directly to my parents. B-but that Jison already had killed my mother she w-was laying l-lifeless on the fl-loo-or I-" Jungkook let out a sob.

Taehyung took jungkooks hand in his own carassing its skin softly. Jungkook gulps his saliva as he felt a lump in his throat. He wipes his tears with his hands and continued. Taehyung was also feeling anger inside him. How could Someone do this to their own friends. How much more can the world can get monsterious. Jungkook let's out another Shakey breath. "and then I went to my brother's room and my whole world stopped I saw......"

Flashback....
[Mention of rape. If the topic is triggering you. You may skip].

Eight years old jungkook cried out when he saw the scene infront of him. His brother was laying naked on bed begging and crying Jison to stop. But Jison was keep on sucking his neck like a vampire making hickeys.

Jungkook puts a hand on his mouth unable to move. Jison saw jungkook and tied him up with a chair and a tape on his mouth. Jungkook tried to scream but nothing came out. Jungkook felt useless and Disgusting. He Blaimed himself only if he had letted himself get raped his brother would've been safe.

Jison took off his own clothes and entered jungkooks brothers hole fucking him mercylessly as jungkooks brother screams and crys. Begging Jison to stop which he didn't. Finally before Jison could cum in Jungkook's brothers hole. He pushed him away. Jungkook finally came out of cuffs and slides a deep cut on Jison's chest giving him a permanent scar.

Jison Clenched his jaw he took out his gun shooted jungkooks brother right in head before fainting. And jungkook became numb. He wasn't able to process what he just saw. Before Jungkook can do anything the darkness took over him as his eyes shutted close.

Flashback ends.....

Taehyung cuddles his crying baby tight. He Whispers sweet nothings to jungkook's ear. "It's ok sweetcake that was a past. It wasn't your fault. It was that bastard. Well he is dead now. Don't ever blame yourself again for what happened it's all past hm. Stop crying now".

Jungkook wipes his tears snuggling closer to Taehyungs chest. "I am sorry Tae I should've told you before. I made you angry". Taehyung smiles and pecks Jungkooks eyes then nosetip and then cheek. Jungkook looks at taehyung with his cute doe eyes. Taehyung spoke " It's ok muffin. I am sorry too. I should've realised it's something you can't tell to everyone. I should've respected your privacy. "

Jungkook shakes his head as no and pecks Taehyungs forhead "It's ok tae let's forget everything happened. And also only two days left for our wedding. We have to go tommorrow for wedding shopping. We should sleep and you won't be able to see me for two days." Jungkook giggles. Taehyung pouts and sighs. "I don't wanna stay alone hereeee" he whines. Jungkook Chuckles. "uff you big baby just two days. After that I am all yours. And where is soobinie author nim always forgets our poor muffin. Meanie author nim".

Author = 😑😑

Taehyung Chuckles. "Soobin is playing with his friends. And why don't we adopt another child after wedding ?". Jungkooks eyes lits up. "That means we'll be parents' of two child's. Kim soobin and one more kid ?!" He squealed like a kid. Taehyung spoons his baby and nods placing a peck on his forhead. "Yup we'll be parents' of two kids".

Jungkook smiles and leans in Taehyungs touch. "I can't wait for our wedding". Taehyung burried his head in jungkook's neck inhaling jungkooks sweet scent. "Me niether" taehyung says pecking jungkooks and sucking over it making a dark purple hickey. Jungkook throws his head back giving more space for the hungry tiger to eat.

[A/N : are you all Enjoying the story ? ]