•26•

It's been a week since Taekook are Engaged

It's been a week since Taekook are Engaged. Today they was in The persons HQ this was their last mission left what could go wrong right ? What will happen wrong right ? But Jungkook seemed to be in his own thoughts what is he even hiding from everyone ? Why doesn't he wanna tell Taehyung about the person ?

Taehyung also was Confused he also sensed something is wrong. Taehyung and Jungkook went inside the Office. The men's startled and stood up from theirs chairs. "What a pleasant surprise Jeon Jungkook" one of them smirks. Taehyung looks at Jungkook Confused "You know them ?" Jungkook looks down and nods. Taehyung Clenched his jaw.

He yelled making jungkook flinch "WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME THEN ?!" Jungkook looks down. He cursed himself for not telling taehyung before. He didn't wanted to make taehyung angry but taehyung got angry either way.

"i-i am sorry ?" Taehyung just rolls his eyes. Namjoon sighs "we'll talk about it later For now let's deal with these shits" taehyung nods. Taehyung looks at the three men's infront of them. "I'll give you three days surrender or die your wish". The men's scoffs "and our answer is we won't surrender." Taehyung chuckles "The die bishes".

Soon the fireing started. Taehyung and Namjoon hid behind a wall shooting some guards while yoongi and Jimin was dealing with others. Soon Taehyung killed those three men's. It was a small fight cause the people wasn't any mafia leader or some they was just some small people working under someone.

Taehyung imidiatly walked passed jungkook not even sparing a glance at him. Jungkook bits his bottom lip Nervously. He went behind Taehyung. Taehyung and Jungkook came to Taehyungs mension. Jungkook opens his mouth to say something but before he could say something Taehyung went to his room slamming door shut.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears. Jungkook went and knocks on Taehyung's room door. "Tae please let me explain" no response. "Tae please I am sorry I should've told you. Please give me a chance to explain why I did that" jungkook tried to talk to Taehyung.

An hour passed and it was night already. Jungkook sighs and went to his own mension as Taehyung didn't opened his door nor he talked to jungkook. Jungkook and Taehyung both was hurt. Taehyung was hurt cause Jungkook promised him he won't hide anything from Taehyung even if it's not that serious. And jungkook was hurt cause taehyung won't letting him explain himself.

Jungkook skipped his dinner as he went directly in his room. He burried his head in the pillow crying Silently. He missed Taehyungs touch. His cuddles. His good night kisses. His warmth he misses it. Only two days are left for their Wedding. He doesn't want Taehyung to be Cold and angry at his wedding day.

He wants to explain his side to Taehyung. He want to tell taehyung his past. He wants to tell taehyung everything. Cause he can't live without taehyung not even a single second. He sighed and picks up his phone he sends taehyung tons of messages but Taehyung didn't saw them.

On other hand taehyung was also crying his eyes out. He wasn't that angry at Jungkook. He was hurt himself. He was hurt that jungkook kept a secret from him and didn't told him when they both promised each other to tell everything.

Jungkook felt guilty to not tell Taehyund before hand. He decided to go to Taehyung tommorrow again and try to talk to him. He don't wanna loose Taehyung over a stupid thing. He wanna end this fight. Yes many ups and downs come in the relationships but communication is the key right. If we don't apologise for our mistake if we'll not try to communicate with each other the fights will become massive.

Jungkook understands it. But sometimes their are some secrets which we can't tell everyone. Some secrets are kept secrets. Some secrets are good if they are secrets. Not all secrets are meant to be revealed. Not Everything is being told to someone. That's what jungkook thinks.

[A/N : story coming to its end soon 😭✌🏻]