•28•

Next day Taehyung , Yoongi , Namjoon and Hoseok came with Taehyung for shopping

Next day Taehyung , Yoongi , Namjoon and Hoseok came with Taehyung for shopping. Jungkook , Jin , Jimin and Lissa went together. jimin and Lissa was also a couple now. They confessed to each other on the same day when Taehyung proposed jungkook for marriage. Namjin got permission from Mr kim for dating. As Mrs Kim threatened Mr kim that she'll divorce him if her son's got hurt by him.

Yoonseok was happily married and adopted a cute girl they named her Aria. Aria is a sweet little girl of Nine years old. Soobinie is younger then her. He loves her like a older sister. Soobin have two more friends they are Kai and Beomgyu. He have a crush in his class in school. The boys name is Yeonjun. He always steals glances at the said boy. He already made mind to make Yeonjun his future mafia Queen.

Back to Taekook. So Taehyung and others was at a mall buying some marriage stuff. Taehyung was looking for a wedding suit. While jungkook was with others in another mall. He was looking for wedding dress as it was Mr jeons wish that Jungkook should look extra beautiful and hot at his wedding. Mr Jeon took care of jungkook whole his life. After his wife died he never made jungkook feel motherless. He himself gave both mother and father's love to his child. And jungkook is also close to his father.

Jungkook tried many dresses but non was of his type. Finally jin took a dress and gave to jungkook "Try this one out". Jungkook nods and went inside the dressing room. After wearing the dress he came out and stood infront of others. Lissa squeals "Koo you look beautiful in it". Jungkooks rolls eyes playfully "I am always beautiful" he flicks his non existent long hairs making other facepalm.

Jungkook and the others buys some other stuff too. As for Taehyung he buyed his wedding suit and other stuff too. They can't wait to marry each other. After the shopping they came to there own mension. Jungkook ate his dinner and went to his room plopping himself on the soft bed sighing In happiness.

Much happened but everything was going good. Nothing bad can happen right ? No more missions or is it ?

Soon he got a notification on his phone. It was a text from Taehyung. Jungkook smiles and set up on his bed. He leaned his back on the headboard of the bed. He looks at the text.

Tubelight💡:
I'm calling from a hour why ain't you picking up the calls ?

Rabbitlingus 🐰:
Sorry I was eating dinner.and my phone was kept on charging. Now call I'll pick up.

Tubelight💡:
Ok I'm calling.

Jungkook kept his phone on bed and stood up from bed. He took water bottle from the nightstand and drinks water waiting for Taehyungs call. Soon his phone ringed. The tune of his phone.

Suck my ass~
Suck my dick~
Your lolipop lick~~

[A/N : This time I ended up developing this crack ringtone lol ☠️ i myself donno why my brain made this but ok... ]

Jungkook picks up the call. "Hello" a deep voice came from other end. Jungkook blushed at how deep his boyfriend's voice is. "Hello" jungkook spoke back. "What you doing ?".
"Nothin what about you ?"
"nothing just missing my baby"
"Aww I miss you too taehyungie but keep calm. We will meet soon after tommorrow. Tommorrow is the last day hm."
"i know I just can't wait to see you and marry you."
"Tae I also can't wait to see you and marry you but calm thyself".
"i can't wait for our honeymoon to davour that ass".

Jungkook blushed and faceplames. 'This Tubelight'.

"Yah !! you perverted foxtail !!"
"wow where do you even come up with these savage names ?"
"Well Author nim is Savage so she teaches me everyday ya know special training".
"jungkook don't break the forth fucking wall."
"Uff yes sorry sorry"
"btw bye. Also tommorrow Eomma and Appa wanna meet you. I can't come with you cause we can't see each other before marriage day now. So take Jin hyung with you."
"i wanted to meet them with you tho. But ok I'll go with jin hyung. Bye"
"bye baby love you so much"
"love you more"
"not possible".

Without that Taehyung ended the call. Jungkook rolled eyes. 'This Lingus is always like this cocky bastard'. Jungkook went to his closet and found some outfit he gonna wear to meet Taehyung's parents. Jungkook talked to Taehyung's parents before on call. So he is not that nervous but still nervous as he was gonna meet them in person. He doesn't know if they'll like him or not. He called jin and asked him about meeting taehyungs parents. Jin agreed.

'Tommorrow is gonna be a long day' jungkook sighed.

[A/N : Ok why is the story so dry where are the readers ?]