•9•

They all Flinched but sighed in relief that Jungkook wasn't the one who got shot

They all Flinched but sighed in relief that Jungkook wasn't the one who got shot. It was Turaen and Daekai. they Smiled relieved when they saw Namjin and Jb behind Rinz holding Rinz's arms from behind and jin pointing his gun on Rinz's head from behind. Rinz Tried to get out of there grips. Jb went and untied everyone.

Taehyung went towards Rinz his eyes dark. His jaw was beautifully Clenched making him look like a god damn daddy material. He licks his bottom lip sexyly and slaps Rinz across the face making Rinz's two front teeth break.

Rinz : What the heck ?!

Tae : how you dare touch my hyungs huh ?

Taehyung grips Rinz's hairs slamming his head in wall. Taehyung indicated jungkook to shoot. Jungkook pulls the trigger and shoots Rinz in head. Rinz fell dead in Taehyungs arms. Taehyung throws his body aside. Taehyung wipes blood off his face. Jungkook looks around to see three dead bodies. Turaen , Daekai and there leader Rinz is dead.

Jk : So three dead four more to go.

Jin : But where are those four ?

Yug : They all went to there secret hideouts. We need time to find them .

Jk : Hm as soon as you find inform me.

Yoongi : I'll help in finding too.

Yugyeom nods. Hoseok , jimin and Jb took the dead bodies and cleaned the mess. Jungkook and Taehyung set in there own vans with there hyungs driving off to there mension.

Today's day was tiring for them all. But atleast Rinz was dead. The four members of Rinz was at there hideouts which they all have to find out yet. Jungkook wasn't just thinking about Rinz's tattoo mystery which is solved now {A/N : But author wants to play with readers minds so she will be a meanie and won't tell so soon about Rinz's mystry *Evil laugh*}.

Jungkook was thinking of the look alike. Why that person would've sended the look alike to that mafia leader. And that mafia leader still thinks that he killed the right person that leader don't even know he killed a look alike. Jungkook was deep in thoughts. 'should I tell him ? Um...nah I'll tell at right time. For now I have something more important than that'.

His thoughts was interrupted by his dead best friend Kim fucking yugyeom. {A/N : Bamie fucking yugyeo----oh sorry I'll shut up👀👊🏻}.

Yug : What are you thinking of ?

Jk : Nothing

Yugyeom smirks teasingly and Jungkook sighs faceplaming knowing what's coming next. Yugyeom laughs and cuddles jungkook pecking his head. Ruffling his hairs making jungkook smile a bit. He looks down at the tiny figure of jungkook who was already watching Something in phone. Yugyeom kept the phone aside and helds jungkooks hands. Jungkook looks up at yugyeom with his cute big doe eyes which caused yugyeom to let out a chuckle at his cute maknae.

Yug : You like Taehyung don't you ? don't lie to me.

Jk : I don't like him ! We are just friends !!

Yug : Yeah sure jUsT frIenDs my beautiful hot sexy ass. Don't lie to me I don't wanna break your adorable bunny teeths with my hot ass punch.

Jk : Aish to much self love. And fine I do like him but I won't confess.

Yug : And why won't you confess ?

Jk : What if he rejected me ?.

Yug : He won't kook. And if you want to know if he likes you back or not try to make him Jealous.

Jk :, Jealous ?

Yug : I have a plan listen. If he got Jealous means he likes you back. And if he don't get Jealous so he don't like you back ok ?

Jungkook nods and Yugyeom told jungkook plan of making Taehyung Jealous. Jungkook nods giving a hifi to yugyeom. Both the brats made spicy kimchi in there heads of making how to make Taehyung Jealous. On other hand taehyung looks at a Photo on his Phone signing.

He closed his phone and lays on bed closing his eyes. 'What are you doing to me bunny ?'. Taehyung rolled on bed and decided to text jungkook as he was missing that cute ass yet sassy bunny too much. He sends a hi to jungkook after few minutes he got a text back from jungkook. They talked till 12:00 am. Jungkook slept snoring cutely with the video call still on. Taehyung smiled and ends the call. 'adorable baby only if he would've liked me back' taehyung sighs 'I wanna make you mine already bunny. I wanna hold you in my arms wanna cuddle you wanna feel your warmth why don't you like me back ? Am I that bad ?'. On other hand the bunny woke up in the morning Chuckling to himself looking in mirror. 'Why don't you like me back Taehyungie ?'

[A/N : *Evil laugh* wanna make you all suffer more with mysteries]