•32•

Next day, Taehyung and Jungkook went out of the home towards the restaurant near the beach

Next day, Taehyung and Jungkook went out of the home towards the restaurant near the beach. They went inside as a cute boy with deep ass voice came to them bowing. "Hi my name is Felix I welcome you Mr and Mrs Kim in my restaurant". Taehyung and Jungkook smiled and nods. Felix gave them VIP seat. Taehyung and Jungkook set there.

A waiter came their "Sir I am assigned here to be your personal waiter for today. My name is Woojin what would you like to order ?" Taehyung nods and looks through the menu. Taehyung and Jungkook gave their orders. Woojin went away to bring their orders.

"Tae the people here are so sweet I don't wanna go back korea" Jungkook pouted. Taehyung chuckles and ruffles jungkooks soft hairs softly "We'll come again whenever you want babe" taehyung pecks Jungkooks lips. Jungkook nods getting shy cause of Taehyungs cheesyness.

Soon the waiter placed the order on table and left. Taehyung and Jungkook started eating moaning slightly at the delecious taste. Taehyung looks at woojin "Who made this food ?" Woojin looks at Taehyung "Bang Chan is chef of here. He makes everything" taehyung nods "It's delecious". Taehyung kept on talking with Woojin.
Jungkook pokes his inner cheek and stood up from the table. Suddenly a girl bumped in him 'Accidently' well not Accidently.

She was tall and wearing a mini pink skirt. With white top. Her hairs was long reaching her thighs and long nails with light pink nailpaint. Her bangs was falling on her forhead. "Taehyung is mine you slut ! Stay away from him !!".

Jungkook scoffs "He is not yours !! He is married to me now fuck off !!" The girl rolled her eyes and set on Taehyungs lap "Daddy you are mine right ?" Taehyung scoffs and throws her away "I am of my wife. And only his fuck off slut". She gritted her teeth and went to jungkook she slaps him in face "YOU STOLE MY DADDY FROM ME YOU SLUT !!" jungkook Clenched his jaw and sighs hard. He Looks at the girl with dark eyes.

"LISTEN HERE YOU OSTRICH HE IS MARRIED TO ME ! IF I SAW YOU AGAIN NEAR HIM I'LL RIP OFF YOUR PUSSY AND THAT FAKE ASS PLASTIC BOOBS AM I CLEAR ?!" Jungkook yelled the girl flinched but throws her drink on jungkooks shirt. Before she can go taehyung shooted her head.

Taehyung sighs "Baby go clean in washroom I'll wait here" jungkook nods and went to the washroom. He was cleaning his mess when he felt a hand with a handkerchief on his mouth. He struggled and trys to hit the person but before he could see the person everything blacked out.

Taehyung was being worried and impatient he was waiting for jungkook for an hour now but their was no sign of him. He stood up and went to bathroom his eyes widen when he saw jungkooks phone was on floor and It was crushed.

Jungkooks earpiece was laying near sink and was also crushed. And their was no sign of him. Taehyung grips his hairs in frustration. Jungkook got kidnapped. This was the only think that could go wrong which Taehyung was worried about from months. He didn't wanted his family or anyone to be kidnapped or be harmed in any way.

He imidiatly called their groups to the island. He himself tried finding jungkook but didn't found him anywhere. He searched whole island but no avail. On the other hand their hyungs was worried they all imidiatly took their important stuff and their clothes. They took taehyungs another private jet and went to the island.

Next day they reached the island. Taehyung was already waiting for them. They all got off directly going to Taehyung. Taehyung was restless. He had dark circles under eyes indicating he didn't slept. His hairs was messy and he slaps himself hard leaving a dark red hand print.

Jin sighs "Taehyung it's not the way to treat yourself. Be calm a bit and let's find together we'll find him soon". Namjoon nods "Jin is right Tae we need to be calm and work with brain" yoongi sighs "Tae they want us to get weak. We can't show our weakness to them." Taehyung glares at them all. "BUT WHAT IF THEY HURTED HIM !!" Taehyung yelled. Jhope faceplames "Tae he is mafia leader too. He knows how to take care of himself."

Jimin hugs Taehyung comforting him. "Let's go to the home you have on this island and search. Eat something and stay calm we all are worried taehyung but that doesn't means that you'll loose hope" They all hugs Taehyung. Jin nods agreeing with jimin "Yes tae don't loose hope we'll find Jungkook soon"

On the other hand. The men smirks lookin at taehyung and his group from behind the tree. He sends the video of frustrated Taehyung to his boss. When his boss received the video he smirks and looks through the video. 'This is gonna be fun V. Jungkook is mine. You can't have him. He is mine and only mine. If you even tried to take him back I'll kill you with my own pretty hands". He chuckled darkly throwing his phone away crushing it. He took out his another phone. Scrolling through it.

[A/N : Last Mystery ✌🏻👀]