Chapter 07

Ryujin pov......

I'm really annoyed!!

Earlier I was looking for that woman on the student list but I couldn't find her. Who are you?, who are you really ???

I'm on my way home. It's been night for me to find her on Lia unnie's laptop.

What if I just go to her house?, maybe she removes her hoodie there.

I hurried to the village where it landed. It's dark so no one can see me.

As I approached their house, I hid in the car parked across the street from them.

While watching. A light opened on the second floor window. The woman faces the window and you can really see the shadow of her curvy body here.

Oh, I'm curious who that is, she has long hair. Eventually my eyes widened when I saw from the window that she was taking off all her clothes.

Her chest..... I can see it with my two eyes.

I swallowed and what that thought.

"Hey!!, what are you doing there!!!" shit the guard saw me.

I immediately ran away and of course he chased me.

I got ahead of her faster so I misled her right away .

I seem to have misled her. I left the village immediately and walked home. I'm sure Yuna is already waiting.

In just a few minutes I reached the opposite side of our house. I used the house key to open the door.

I slowly entered and closed the door. Before I could go up to my room I heard a noise from the kitchen.

I immediately took Yuna's baseball bat that was leaning against the back of the door. I brought it and was prepared in case it was stolen. I walked silently and opened the kitchen door.

It was dark inside and only the shadow of someone trading in our refrigerator.

I can see how she eats the food in it.

I slowly approached her and was about to strike her, when she suddenly turned around and looked at me.

"Arghhhh!!!!!....." She shouted and threw away the food she was carrying.

"Yahh!! unnie!!!, what are you doing?!?" She shouted and almost fell when she saw the baseball bat I was carrying.

"Y-Yuna.... I thought who...." I said and slowly lowered the stick I was carrying.

She looked at me badly and picked up the food that fell on the floor.

"I'm sorry Yuna, I thought you were a thief. Then it's dark so I didn't know you" I'll apologize.

She rested deeply and faced me.

"It's ok unnie. It's my fault too" she said and sat on the chair to drink milk.

I almost hurt her, it was good and she was caught right away.

"By the way, why did you just come today late?" She asked.

I sat down and drank some of the milk she was drinking.

"I just passed by my friend's cafe. I just asked someone" I replied.

She just nodded and finished her milk.

"I'm going to sleep unnie, go to sleep too, ok?"

"Ok" I agreed and she went straight to her room ..

A few more minutes passed before I got up from my seat and entered my room.

Before I go to bed, I take a bath so that I don't get hot in my sleep.

xxx

"Arghhhh !!!" I cried when I was eaten by a zombie in the online games I played.

"Arghhhh!!!! fucked it up!!" I shouted again.

I don't care if Yuna wakes up, I just can't really sleep now because of the thought of that woman.

Damn!! why am I like this?, I'm falling for that woman so much even though I haven't met her yet.

What is happening to me??

What does it make me feel ??

Am I falling in love with her???

Shit!!, Yes, I'm in love with that woman......

And I will do everything to get to know her.....

For her to be mine.