Chapter 32

Third person pov.....

"M-Me? Why? What are we going to do?" Chaeryeong stammered.

Ryujin smiled and held Chaeryeong's hand.

"Come, help me arrange presents for Yeonjun" Chaeryeong rested deeply which she couldn't do before.

She thought Ryujin was going to do something to her so she couldn't speak properly.

(HAHA our Chaeryeong is so green minded)

Ryujin and Chaeryeong walk to the table and you can see the gifts that have not been arranged yet.

They have fixed it and the other equipment.

"Thank you so much for this party guys, I really love it" Yeonjun thanked almost crying.

"You're always welcome Yeonjun, Happy birthday again!!" Lia shouted and hugged her friend.

They have already started to have fun. They have opened the wine and they have opened the music.

A few more minutes passed and a few more wines they opened. It's unbelievable that Chaeryeong has a few bottles of wine and she's completely drunk .

In the distance, Ryujin staring at Chaeryeong. She is not very drunk so she can still move well.

"Do you think they're so drunk?" Yeji asked next to her.

They looked in the direction where Lia and Chaeryeong were dancing.

"She looks drunk, she needs to sleep" Ryujin said and lowered the glass of wine she was drinking.

She approached Chaeryeong and grabbed her two arms to stop it from dancing.

"Chaeryeong-ah, come on. You need to sleep" she said to the redhead.

But because it was drunk, It pushed her gently.

"I'm nOt dRunK Yet, anD I'm nOt sLeePy yEt. So dOn't Put mE To slEEp fiRst" She shouted and continued to dance.

Ryujin looked at Chaeryeong's body that syncing with the rhythm of the music. Ryujin couldn't stand it anymore so she approached the redhead and put her two hands on the redhead's waist. Chaeryeong was surprised by Ryujin's behavior, but because of drunkenness. Chaeryeong thinks differently.

She turned to Ryujin and placed both her hands on Ryujin's neck. They stared at each other and brought their faces closer to each other .

They are about to kiss when they suddenly collide with Beomgyu. Its drunk while carrying alcohol in his hand.

They both fell, Ryujin was on top of Chaeryeong.

Ryujin just smiled at her position with Chaeryeong.

Even though she wanted to kiss the redhead, she restrained herself because she thought it wasn't right because they weren't lover yet.

She stood up and lifted Chaeryeong in a bridal style.

She took it to her room and laid it on her bed.

She sat next to the redhead and caressed its face.

"You're so pretty" Ryujin whispered While staring at its face.

She took a towel and cold water to wipe Chaeryeong.

While wiping it, it moved so Ryujin couldn't wipe it properly.

Then, Ryujin put a blanket on her and let her sleep.

(time skip)

Chaeryeong woke up with the sun's rays hitting her face .

She felt her side and she felt something soft, smooth but fragrant.

She opened her eyes and she was surprised to see Ryujin next to her.

She sat down and her eyes widened even more when she saw it  just wearing a sports bra and a boxer shorts.

She blinks more times to find out if what she sees is true.

But that's true. Ryujin is sound asleep and you can even hear her snoring.

Chaeryeong was swallowed up by the view of the woman next to her now. Her heart was beating too fast and her whole body was also heating up.

'Oh God.... she's so Hot...' she though.

She stared at Ryujin body from head to toe. Ryujin's toned abs caught her attention which attracted her even more.

'Can I touch that? Maybe she'll wake up, and if she accuses me, I'll harass her ' Chaeryeong said to herself while staring at Ryujin's toned muscle.

She didn't waste any more time, she slowly raised her hand and slowly approached Ryujin's abs.

When she was about to touch it, Ryujin suddenly turned to the other side, now she was turning her back on Chaeryeong.

'You fool Chaer..... you didn't hurry ' Chaeryeong complained to herself and hit her head.

She had rested deeply and her dirty desires had been removed from her mind.

She got up from the bed and left the room.

As she descended the stairs she caught up with a tall woman cooking in the kitchen.
She also saw her friends sleeping on the floor.

"You're awake" she turned around when she heard a voice from the table of the House.

"O-Oh H-Hi...." Chaeryeong shyly greeted the tall woman preparing food at the table.

"Come, sit down first Chaeryeong unnie" she was surprised when the woman called her by her name.

"You know me?" Chaeryeong asked and approached the woman.

It smiled and responded.

"Of course, my sister can always tell me about you" she said and smiled.

"Your sister? You mean..... Ryujin?"

"Yes, my sister is Ryujin" she replied.

"Okay.... so what's your name?" Chaeryeong asked and sat down.

"I'm Shin Yuna, Ryujin's younger sister" Yuna put a soup in front of Chaeryeong and also gave coffee .

"I didn't know Ryujin had a sister"

"Didn't she tell you about me?" Yuna asked.

"No"

"O-Okay, but now you know me, maybe she just can't tell me because she's feeling I won't be a part of her love life"

Chaeryeong raised an eyebrow in astonishment.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Ryujin unnie and i isn't very close, we only talk once, and we're just fighting"

"Why are you two like that?"

"Maybe because we're not comfortable when talking to each other"

“What?! but you are sisters, so you should always get along "

"That's what I want to happen now, especially since my sister is going to have a girlfriend" she said and laughed.

"Girlfriend? Who?"

Yuna was surprised because Chaeryeong still didn't know what she was referring to.

"N-Nevermind" Yuna said and smiled nervously.

Chaeryeong is still wondering what Ryujin's sister said.

'Who is Yuna referring to? is Ryujin already dating someone? does she like someone else? ' Chaeryeong repeatedly asked herself .