Chapter 22

Third person pov.....

"Do you have a practice now Ryuryu?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Now? We don't have a practice today, Why?"

"Nothing"

"Hmmm.... do you want to do something after class?" Ryujin asked.

"I do something after class. It's my secret and only Yeji unnie, Lia unnie and the others know"

"Huh? What's that?" Ryujin wondered.

"I'm going to the dance studio"

"Dance studio? But there is no dance studio here in the building"

"There is. And when my sister owns it"

Ryujin's eyes widened, "W-what?"

"Yes, do you want to see?"

"Of course!!" Ryujin replied excitedly.

"So, are you dancing?" Ryujin ask.

"Yeah, I go to that place whenever I'm sad, or I want to get rid of all my tiredness"

"I'm so excited to get there!" said Ryujin and clapped like a child.

Chaeryeong just giggled at Ryujin's reaction.

"So where are you going now?" Yeji can't really stop herself from asking questions to Ryujin.

"Unnie, why do you like to ask?" Ryujin complains because of Yeji's repeated questioning.

"Why are you always angry? I'm just asking" Yeji replied and crossed her arms.

Ryujin just rested deeply and answered her naughty friend.

"I'll go with her to the dance studio"

"What!?" Yeji's eyes widened, they were the only ones who knew about the dance studio owned by the Lee family at school, so it would be really surprising if anyone knew about it.

"Yes I know it's a secret, don't worry it's safe for me"

"Good"

"But I'm just wondering, why does it have to be kept secret. The whole class should know that, right?" Ryujin suddenly asked calming Yeji down.

"We just visit that place. We meet there when we go somewhere, so no one can know that" Yeji reasoned that Ryujin didn't believe.

"Ahhh is that so...." but you still have to lie so you don't get into trouble.

"Ryujin? Let's go?" Ryujin turned around and saw Chaeryeong staring at her.

"A-alright Come on" they said goodbye to their friends and walked to the secret place.

'This place is really mysterious' Ryujin though.

They enter the bottom stage of the field and there will be a locked door.

"Here we go"

"Is that it?" Ryujin asked while looking around.

"Yes, this is it" Chaeryeong replied and took the key from her pocket.

She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Ryuryu, let's go. Come in"

Ryujin slowly entered and she was amazed at the look of Chaeryeong's studio.

Nice breeze and the clean of surroundings. It's also big and it's really nice to hang out in this place.

"It's nice here Chaer...." Ryujin said and smiled in disbelief .

"I'm glad you liked it" Chaeryeong replied and set her bag aside.

Ryujin sat down and looked in the large mirror in front of her.

She fixed her hair and even her uniform.

"Wait a minute Ryuryu. I'll just change my clothes" Chaeryeong said goodbye and entered to fitting room.

A few minutes passed and she was done changing clothes.

When Ryujin looked at her, she just stared and was stunned by her body.

Chaeryeong was wearing a black in white crop top that she dyed with gray pants.

You can see the curve of her body and her white and pale skin.

"Wow.... she's so sexy" Ryujin muttered.

"What did you say Ryu?" Ryujin was surprised, she thought Chaeryeong didn't hear what she said so she panicked.

"N-Nothing, it's nothing HEHE" she replied and smiled embarrassingly.

"Okay, I have a question" Chaeryeong said while tying her hair.

While Ryujin can be seen looking at the woman she likes.

"What's that Chaer?"

"Do you know how to dance?" Chaeryeong asked calming Ryujin down.

"Yes, but I've stopped since I played soccer" Chaeryeong pouts and looks at Ryujin .

"Why did you choose to play soccer rather than dance?" Chaeryeong asked again and approached the speaker to turn it on.

"I don't know, there were points back then that I didn't know what my choice was. To dance or to play soccer?then I realize that if I dance, where will I end up? what would my life be like if I just danced a dance so I just chose to play soccer. Not because I like it, because it's also my dream l"

"Which one? To be an international soccer player?" said Chaeryeong and giggled.

"Yeah" Ryujin replied and smiled.

"But you love to dance?" Chaeryeong asked again.

"Yeah. That's one of my favorite things to do. I'm happy every time I dance with Yeji unnie and Yeonjun oppa"

"Hmmm..... do you want us to dance together?" Ryujin ears sparkle when she heard the suggestion of the redhead.

"No need, I'd rather watch you dance"

"Okay, but after I dance we'll both dance okay?"

Ryujin hesitated. "All right, but you go first"

"All right, you said"

Chaeryeong played the song Cry for me from Camilla Cabelo. She has already started dancing and you will really be amazed at her.

Ryujin, on the other hand, was stunned by the woman grinding in front of her now.

'I want you to cry for me,
Cry for me,
I want you to die for me,
Die for me'

Chaeryeong made a lip bite making Ryujin's brain even more mess.

'Shit, why is she doing this?' Ryujin though starting to sweat.

In the second chorus, Chaeryeong rolled on the floor and lifted her waist up as if dancing in a club. And smirked  with Ryujin .

'Help!!! she's dancing like she's a stripper' Ryujin though again.

She panicked even more as Chaeryeong slowly crawled closer to her.

The redhead grabbed Ryujin's shoulder and pushed it against the wall.

"C-Chaeryeong ?? what are you doing?" Ryujin asked in a panic.

Chaeryeong bit her lower lip and brought her face close to Ryujin's.

"C-Chaeryeong?!" Ryujin shouted.

Chaeryeong walked away and laughed out loud.

Ryujin took a deep breath and processed her brain because of what happened.

"HAHAHAHA Ryujin, you're blushing" Chaeryeong said and laughed again. She was obviously just fooling her friend.

"Chaeryeong, what are you?" Ryujin complained that her face was already red.

"I'm just fooling you, why are you blushing?"

Ryujin just looked at Chaeryeong and took a deep breath.

'Try to repeat that, I won't hesitate to kiss you'