Chapter 26

Third person pov.....

"How is Chaeryeong?" Lia asked to Ryujin.

A few days after what happened to Chaeryeong it went well again.

Ryujin always visits her and they also have a little fun.

"She's okay now, she felt fine when she saw me"

"Do you think Chaeryeong likes you too?"

Ryujin looked at her unnie blankly. She doesn't know if Chaeryeong likes her too.

"I don't know. She told me that..... I'm just her bestfriend"

Ryujin's face didn't look good after she said that. Lia patted her shoulder to ease her feeling.

"Its okay Ryujin, she doesn't feel anything now, maybe next time she will. You know Chaeryeong right? She can't admit how she feels to someone, for her to get that out. She needs someone to help her" Lia explained.

"I got it unnie, but I still won't stop.... I will do everything to make her mine "

"That's my friend" Lia said and giggled, so did Ryujin.

The class has already started and as always, Chaeryeong and Ryujin are side by side. They talk whenever there is no teacher or go to the library to read which Ryujin is used to because he always goes with her crush .

(Time skip)

Ryujin had just finished class and had a soccer practice.

Chaeryeong joined her again and the redhead obviously enjoyed the game shown by the blonde.

"When did you have the official game Ryujin?" Chaeryeong asked while waiting for Ryujin who was already wearing her jersey.

"Next month or in another next month. I don't know yet, why? Are you excited to watch the live game?" Ryujin asked and chuckled.

"Yes, I want to watch you play live, I want to see how hard you kick the ball, because here on the field you only do stretching and exercises" Chaeryeong replied.

Ryujin came out of the fitting room and saw Chaeryeong sitting on the bench facing her locker.

She took this chance to stare at the beautiful face of the girl.

'She's so beautiful' she though and suddenly smile liked an idiot.

"Ryuryu?"

"Ryujin....."

"Hey Ryuryu!!" Ryujin flinch as Chaeryeong raises her voice. She didn't realize that she had been staring at the girl for a few minutes .

"Done staring?" Chaeryeong asked and giggled.

Ryujin just smiled and replied.

"You're just so pretty"

Chaeryeong was stunned by Ryujin's answer, she didn't know what to say so she just covered her face to hide the redness on her cheek.

Ryujin noticed this but she just stopped herself from grinning.

"Let's go, maybe I'm late in practice" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong followed her.

Chaeryeong sat on a bleachers near the players' restroom.

Eventually the practice started and you will also notice that the number of students watching is increasing.

"Ryujin!! go hubby!!" Cheer of a woman. Chaeryeong heard that well because the woman was sitting close to her.

Chaeryeong's mood suddenly changed, she was suddenly bored and not happy again.

Chaeryeong pov.....

Why is it that every time someone plays or practices a player there is always someone shouting?

And what's more, she called Ryujin hubby. You mean husband? No way.

Ryujin is min- WAIT! WHAT ?! wait, what am I saying? am i jealous? No, I'm not jealous.

Right? Chaeryeong? you're not jealous right?

I guess I'm crazy? why am i like this!?

I just took a deep breath and went back to watching practice. Ryujin is very attractive every time she plays, especially when she wears her jersey. She look cool.

"Hey Chaeryeong!!" I was surprised by the sudden appearance of Lia unnie next to me. She was with Yeji unnie who had probably just finished basketball practice.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm watching Ryujin practice" I replied.

"Shhh, can't she miss at least one day of practice?" she whispered and curved her lips.

"What do you mean unnie?" I wondered .

"Because she practices every day, she's not even absent for a day to rest. She always wants to be here, she makes herself tired" replied Lia unnie who was obviously annoyed.

"But it looks like she has a reason why she's doing that" I reasoned.

"Yes she has a dream, but.... what if she gets sick? Can we take care of her? Even her sister doesn't talk to her" Lia unnie's head became even hotter.

I can take care of her if he gets sick, just a friends.

"Don't worry unnie, you said Ryujin is strong right? So you have to trust her. And if anything happens to her, I'm here" I said and smiled.

Case I noticed that Yeji unnie and Lia unnie suddenly silent.

"Will you take care of..... her?" Yeji unnie asked.

I just nod, because I also thought that maybe I will also repay the kindness that Ryujin showed me .

"Yes?... that's how friends are, right? They take care of each other" I said and they just nod.

What are they thinking?

Sooner we heard the whistle of the coach. Ryujin's practice is over.

She was running to my place when a woman suddenly stopped her. It always happens every time she practices.

The Woman seemed to offer her water and a towel, but Ryujin just smiled at her and passed out.

Poor girl.

I immediately took the water bottle next to me and handed it to Ryujin.

"Thanks Chaer...." She said and smiled.

I look at her while she drinks. Her sweat was dripping all over her body. And honestly, it looks hot.

I was engulfed in my thoughts.

"Thanks for the water again" she said and took the towel from her bag.

She wiped her face, neck, arm and chest full of sweat, but the back is not yet.

"Chaer?"

"Hm?"

"Can you wipe my back?"

"W-what?" I reacted to what she said.

I looked at Lia unnie and Yeji unnie giggling While Ryujin and I looked at each other.

"Please Chaer...... I'll get sick if I don't wipe it right away"

"Okay, okay I'll do it" I took the towel she was handing me.

She lifted the hem of her dress and exposed her back to sweat.

I don't know, but my cheek is getting hot. My heartbeat is also speeding up.

Calm down Chaer, calm down. it just a back.

Yes, it's just a back, but it's Hot- WAIT- WHAT!!