Chapter 35

Third person pov......

"You're so heavy Ryujin!!" Chaeryeong complained while carrying Ryujin on the bed.

She made it laid on the bed. She took a towel and cold water.

'Shall I take off her clothes?' She ask to herself.

Chaeryeong thought for a few more minutes, but eventually she chose to take off Ryujin's clothes.

She left her sports bra and boxers. She started wiping its neck, forehead, face and hands.

Then she took her new dress and put it on Ryujin.

"Yah!! don't you dare to stole my Chaeryeong!! I will kill you!!" Ryujin shouted, startling Chaeryeong.

The blonde was obviously dreaming because she immediately returned to normal.

Chaeryeong just giggled at her girlfriend's actions. She came a little closer to it and examined her girlfriend's face.

"No one will take me, I'm yours forever" she said and landed a kiss on the forehead of her drunk girlfriend.

The next day ......

Ryujin woke up with the sun hitting her face.

She felt a weight on her chest so she looked below her and she smiled when she saw Chaeryeong on top of her, cuddling her and sleeping soundly.

She caressed her girlfriend's red hair and kissed the top of her head.

"Morning baby~" Chaeryeong mumbled in her morning voice.

"Morning too Baby" Ryujin replied and hugged her girlfriend tightly.

"Are you feeling fine?" Chaeryeong asked.

After a while, Ryujin's stomach suddenly went crazy so she immediately stood up and went straight to the Rest room. She vomited what she drank last night.

"I guess you're not" Chaeryeong said and patted Ryujin's back.

After the blonde vomited, Chaeryeong made her sat down it on the toilet and took the tissue that was hanging.

She wiped around the blonde's lips While staring at her lips .

"Stop staring, you can't kiss that yet" Ryujin said and giggled.

"I really won't do that, eww" Chaeryeong replied and made a disgusting look.

"You'll only kiss me when I've brushed my teeth" Ryujin said and winked.

"Shhh..... take a bath, I'll cook you some more soup" Chaeryeong said and closed the rest room door.

Chaeryeong left the room and went down the stairs to the living room. She caught up with her friends who were still sleeping on the floor.

"Wow, they look so tired....." She whispered and went straight to the kitchen.

She opened the refrigerator and cabinets to find something to use for cooking. When she finished the equipment, she immediately started cooking.

"That's smells good Chaer...." Chaeryeong turned around when she heard a voice.

"Oh... Lia unnie, you're awake" she greeted the older and smiled.

"What are you cooking?" Lia asked and smelled what it was cooking .

"Hangover soup for my drunk friends" Chaeryeong replied and giggled.

"I'm sure that's delicious, so I'll wait here at the table first until you finish that" Lia said and sat down.

"Just wait unnie"

Later Ryujin also finished taking a bath, she went downstairs and went to the kitchen. She caught up with Lia who was already sitting down.

"Morning unnie" she whispered to Lia so that her girlfriend who was busy cooking wouldn't hear her.

Slowly and without any noise she approached her girlfriend and hugged her from back.

"You're done bathing?" Chaeryeong said.

"Hm, now. Can I get my kiss?" Ryujin teased.

"Not now, I haven't finished cooking yet" Chaeryeong refused.

"Please..... I already miss it" Ryujin insisted and went to Chaeryeong's side and pout.

Chaeryeong just giggled and stroked Ryujin's face.

"I said just wait" she said and looked back at what she was cooking.

"No, I can't wait" Ryujin said and came even closer to Chaeryeong .

Chaeryeong did nothing. She kissed her naughty girlfriend. it just a peck but for Ryujin, its sweet.

"Stop that, remember. My Yeddeong is still asleep" Lia joked and made a disgusting look.

"Then wake her up and ask her for a kiss too" Ryujin backfired and stick her tongue to her unnie.

Lia just rolled her eyes and looked in the direction where Yeji was sleeping.

When Chaeryeong finished cooking, she immediately gave the soup to Lia and Ryujin.

While eating, Ryujin's phone suddenly rang.

"Wait a minute, I just answer this" she said goodbye to the two who headed back.

**********

"Yes, coach?"

"*********"

"Why?"

"*********"

"Okay sure, I will be there"

**********

Ryujin hung up her phone and returned to the dining room table.

"Baby, who's that?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Coach, she's sending me to the office. We're going to talk" Ryujin replied and spilled some soup.

"Can I go?"

"Sure, I'd be more comfortable if you were there"

(Time skip)

"Coach, what's the reason you're sending me here?" Ryujin asked.

"There will be an international soccer competition in Japan, and our group has been chosen to compete there. As team captain, you have to choose whether or not you will accept the offer. These are also great achievements if we can win it"

Ryujin fell silent and swallowed.

"How long is the practice?"

"Six months, and after the game you can go home, just a reminder. You can't bring others because you will use a private plane"

Ryujin looked at Chaeryeong and saw that it suddenly smiled.

"Accept that Ryujin, is that your dream, right?" said Chaeryeong.

"But I don't want to stay away from you"

"Our friends can follow us there so don't worry"

"Baby....."

"Accept that"

Ryujin turned her gaze back to her coach and spoke again.

"Have you decided yet?" its question.

"Y-Yes, I will accept the offer"

"Great! Go, sign this paper"