Chapter 1

A/n Perspective

There were a whole chaos going on right now. Mina Y/n's elder sister who supposed to be the bride of  Jeon Jungkook well known, famous,rich,handsome and basically the dream boy of every girl ran away leaving a note.

The note said~

Dear Kookie,till the time this letter reaches you.I will be gone forever.I am  doing this because I just agreed to your proposal because I didn't want to hurt you,but I never loved you enough to spend my entire life with you.Seeing how happy and excited you were to spent your life with me,made me weak and heartbroken.I can't do this to you and  me anymore.I am gone for good.I hope you understand me and please know deserve better.

Jungkook Perspective

Tears were streaming down from my eyes and my eyes got blurred.How can she did this to me??If she didn't love me she could have just told me earlier.My mind was not processing and I was not in my senses right now.

A/n Perspective

Mr Jeon:What the hell is this?Do you have anything to do?

Mr Han: I am so sorry sir I am ashamed of my daughter...please forgive us.

Mr Jeon:Will your sorry change the fact that she ran away crushing our reputation?!I will sue you if you don't get a bride today and I will make sure that your whole generation sufferd

Mr Han: Sir please don't do this *begging* how will I find a bride for your son right now?please gi-

Mr Jeon:I don't care how you will manage.I already made myself clear*leaves*

Mr Han:Mina what did I do to you??Just because of you,my whole family is suffering*crying mess* now there is only one person who can save us all. 

Y/n Perspective

I was so shocked because of the things happening here.Everyone is crying,sad and heartbroken.This was not supposed to happen...This day was supposed to be a happiest day.Suddenly my dad came towards me.

Mr Han:Sweetie,I need your help.Only you can save us all now.

Y/n:Dad what are you talking about?

Mr Han:Sweetie,I never forced you to do anything.I am asking something for the first time child.

Y/n:What is it dad? *nervous* *scared*

Mr Han:Please be the bride of Jungkook.

Y/n:Bu-but d-dad-

Mr Hang:Please child *crying* please do it otherwise they will destroy our family.

Y/n: *crying* Dad please don't cry you are my everything I will do it for you *hugs her dad tightly*

Mr Han: I can never thank you enough for this Y/n*hugs her back*

A/n Perspective

Mr Han immediately went to Jungkook and his dad.

Mr Han:Sir my younger daughter is ready to be the bride of your son.

Jk:What!? What the hell is happening here??Is this a game?Am I a freaking toy for y'all?Don't I have a heart??How can I marry her? I WON'T!!

Mr Jeon:Son please don't be so childish.I know this is not easy but the media is already here...just do it for the sake of our reputation and our company.

Jk: I said no and that's my final decision.

Mr Jeon: Please son try to understand...*after much convincing Jungkook agreed*