Chapter 21

A/n Perspective

Here you were munching on your candies again making the maids in the house see you in awe while all you did was sit on the couch watching some k-dramas and munching on different candies while wearing an oversized hoodie and hair tied in a messy bun..

Your face was looking much better than before due to the pregnancy glow..

Jungkook hired more maids for your comfort just to be extra careful and someone to give you company...these days you were really in a good mood...you do have a tiny winy baby bump which is barely visible...

Y/n Perspective

I was watching TV while munching on my sour candies..I know people say they pregnant woman trend to eat something sweet all the time but I think I am a exception because I am loving my sour candies more than anything...I am currently watching my favourite dramas these days and it is other than ( a/n: your fav drama name) I don't even know when I got obsessed with it...I never used to like dramas at all

I watching youtube on my TV peacefully when suddenly the current video episode ended and because of autoplay a video automatically started...I was about to change the the channel because it was a couple channel and I wasn't in the mood to watch it but I stopped on hearing the girl say....

Girl:Heyy everyone! Today I am gonna prank my boyfriend by doing a prank!!

My eyes lit up as my inner child suddenly woke up from her deep sleep...I giggled and continued watching it...

Girl:Okay guys so today I would be wiping off my boyfriend's kisses to see his reaction...it is going to be fun so stay till the end!

I got hyped up and watch the whole video eagerly...

Throughout the video I couldn't help but ;augh at the boy's reaction...I was literally tearing up due to laughter an evil idea popped up in my head!

Y/n:What if I try this prank out on Jungkook?It would be hilarious...

I said to myself while smirking....I have decided to try this prank out on my poor bunny...it would be so much fun!

<Time Skip>

It was evening now and I was laying on the couch while waiting for Mr.Bunny as he would be arriving any minute now..Soon the main door of the house was opened revealing prey for today (a/n: prey *lol*)...I smirked internally and went to him hugging him tightly like always so he doesn't suspect anything...

Jungkook:My babies missed me?

Y/n:Yes we did! you know baby bunny is getting naughtier with the passing days...

He then bent forward and placed a peck on my lips...

I smirked internally and wipped off his kiss which made him widen his yes in disbelief...

Jungkook:Why would you do that?!

Y/n:Why would I do what?

I said acting clueless..he just sighed and said

Jungkook:Nevermind....

With that he leaned forward and pecked me again making laugh so bad from inside 

Y/n mind: I am having so much fun..hehehehe *smirks*

I again wipped off his peck making him frown his eyebrows in an offensive way...I could tell that he is getting mad now...

Jungkook:Yah why are you even doing that?!

Y/n:What am I even doing?!

Jungkook:You are wiping of my pecks..thats not what you should do! Its offensive for me..