Chapter 7

︶꒦꒷PART 1꒷꒦︶

A/n Perspective

It's been almost a month since Y/n came home from the hospital.There was still a huge tension between Y/n and Jungkook.Jungkook tried his very best to earn her forgiveness but nothing worked..Y/n always ignored him and behaved like didn't exist in this world..she was being so heartless towards him which made Jungkook so sad and pale faced..he often used to skip his meals...

Ajumma was really worried about Jungkook but at the same tome she can't force Y/n to forgive him because what he did was totally wrong and unacceptable.

Jungkook Perspective

No matter what I do..she won't forgive me..I starting to lose hope..but I won't give up..I quickly went to Ajumma...

Ajumma:I can't force her to forgive you it's wrong you have to earn it..

Jungkook:I know Ajumma..but can you please help me by giving me sme sort of idea..like something which girls like or anything that can help me earn her forgiveness??

Ajumma:Umm...let me think..

Suddenly Ajumma's face lit up and I knew that she has a brilliant idea..I knew I came to the right person ;)

Ajumma:I have an excellent idea..I am sure that she would forgive you...

Jungkook: Really?*shows his bunny smile*

Ajumma:There is no doubt..now come here so I can tell you..

As soon as Ajumma told me the idea..I was super impressed..now I am sure that she will forgive me...

Jungkook:That's seriously the best idea..I will go right now because I can't wait more..bye Ajumma..I love you*excited*

Ajumma:Yah..Atleast eat your breakfast you little bunny *chuckles at his cuteness*

Jungkook:I will do it later...firstly I need to prepare everything...

Ajumma:Ais...he is grown up but still behaves like a kid.

A/n Perspective

With that Jungkook immediately left the house to go and prepare the surprise...

He was happy because he was that she will forgive him after that..

There is no reason for her to be mad at him after his surprise...finally after such a long time...things would be back to normal and they can have a good time...

~MEAWHILE~

Y/n Perspective

I was so bored at home because I was all alone...so I decided to go o my house for some hours to refresh my mind....

I quickly stood up and started getting ready to go to my house....

Dress~