Chapter 19

︶꒦꒷PART 1꒷꒦︶

A/n Perspective

Jungkook was his is office thinking of an idea to surprise Y/n on her birthday which is tomorrow...he was very nervous because he knows how much Y/n is excited like always...she even started planning everything one month prior...

Though she was a full grown up now but when it comes to her birthday,she gets more excited than a 5 years old...she always ends up being the most excited on month prior...this time Jungkook wanted to give her a surprise which she can never forget...he was thinking for unique way to give her the happiness and make her happy..

Jungkook Perspective

I was thinking what to gift Y/n on her first birthday that she is going to celebrate with me...I was totally blank and her birthday was in just one day...suddenly an idea popped up in m mind and I called my life saver Jimin hyung..

On The Phone-

Jimin:Hell---

Jungkook:Hyung please come to my office quickly as I have a really important work and only you can help me now....

Jimin:Yah calm down what happened?

Jungkook:Hyung please come quickly and I'll tell you...

With that I quickly cut the call so that he doesn't waste more time asking me any questions...I was continuously tapping my foot on the floor while waiting for him impatiently...After 5 minutes Jimin hyung came inside while panting..

Jimin:Yah you better have a good reason for making me run like this..

Jungkook:Hyuung trust me I have a really important work...

Jimin:So tell me...what is it that you told me to come this quick..

Jungkook:Umm...hyung actually Y/n's birthday is coming in a day and I don't know what to give her as a present..

Jimin:Ughhh you made me run for just this?

Jungkook:Hyung it is a very urgent situation...you don't have any idea that how much she gets excited for her birthday...and if she comes to know that I didn't planned anything for her then I will be dead...she can get happy with even a small chocolate but I wanna give her something that she remebers..

Jimin: *sighs* Do I look like a relationship advisor to you?

Jungkook:No..but👉👈I want her to be happy..please help me hyung..

I said while fidgeting my finger while he sighed once more and started thinking...

I kept staring at him with my doe eyes when he suddenly screamed which made me fall down because of his sudden scream..

Jimin:IDEAAA!!! *screamed in excitement *

Jungkook:Ahh...what happened?!

Jimin:Omo are you okay? *worried*

Jungkook:Yahh! how can I be okay?You shouted so loud that I almost got a heart attack..

Jimin:I am sorry but I got a brilliant idea..and I am sure she will never ever forget this birthday if you follow what I say...

Jungkook:Really?Then what are you waiting for...tell me..

He then came close to me and told me the idea...I listened to him calmly not sure if it would work or not..

Jungkook:Hyung don't you think that it will be quite harsh on her..I mean its her birthday after all..

Jimin:Don't worry about that...she will be happy once you give the main surprise...