Chapter 16

- I regret loving you~Y/n

~♡~

~FEW DAYS AFTER~

Y/n Perspective

I was just sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone yet again waiting for Jungkook to come home....I want him to be with me so bad...I don't know why but I am getting so moody these past few days and this behavior of Jungkook is making me more mad and more moody.

I was irritated by the fact that he was not spending time with me lunch...these past few weeks he keeps on distancing himself from me...

I am really missing the old him...I miss his touch,his hugs and sweet kisses...I am really craving for his affection towards me and I have decided....today I am gonna confront him on this topic because its better to solve the issues before the get bigger...I was thinking about him when suddenly the main door opened revealing a tired Jungkook.....I quickly stood up and ran to him to give him a tight welcome hug but the thing surprised me was that he didn't even hugged me back...

I pout and as soon as I was about to say something to him when he backed away and went straight to our shared bedroom...I sighed because now its really making me go insane....he is being so cold towards me and now I can't stand it anymore...I didn't realize when a tear made its way out of my moist eyes...I let it go and went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner for both of us...I know I am so done with him and I am so mad at him but that doesn't mean I will not take care of him..

Jungkook Perspective

These past few days,I have been really stressed because of my works...my company is not doing well enough and I am really worried because if the pressure of media and everything....I know I am not able to give Y/n the time she deserves and I can see her changed behaviour because of my coldness but I can't help myself....I have always been like this when I get stressed I let things affect me so much that I keep distancing from my closed ones...

I really want to cuddle with my princess so bad due to the stressful things going on in my life right now...I can't....I am hurting her but I have promised myself that I'll make it up to her...as soon as everything settles up I'll take her on a date and treat her for always being by my side and handling me so well without getting annoyed...I seriously need to complete this complete this project as quick as possible...With that...I went back to my laptop...

I was working on my laptop when I heard someone opening the door and I knew who it was....

Y/n:Kook....

I just ignored her words as I was so busy in my work..

Y/n:Jungkook...please have your dinner and then continue afterwards...

Jungkook:I don't have an appetite....I'll eat after sometime...just keep it and leave....I have to complete this quickly and you're distracting me..*cold*

Y/n Perspective

This was too much now...he is not even taking care of himself and this was the last trigger of my patience which he pulled..

Y/n:Are you even listening to what you are saying?I am just worried about you...just at least look at yourself...

Y/n:You look so pale these days that its seems like you will loose your consciousness anytime....if you don't want me to bother you FINE I won't but at least take care of yourself...

Jungkook:Y/n see I am already very stressed please give me some time to be normal...I have to do this projects in this week only and there is a lot of burden on me...