Chapter 12

Y/n Perspective

It's been two weeks since we confessed to each other...Things are going pretty good between us and we are so happy in our lives and where we are...we are just enjoying a perfect healthy relationship...It's morning and I just woke up...I looked at my side and saw my big bunny(JK) sleeping peacefully while facing me and hugging me....

I looked at my side and saw my big bunny(JK) sleeping peacefully while facing me and hugging me

A/n:Omo Y/n you have a cute and handsome husband *wink at her*

Y/n:I know right! *blushing*

~BACK TO THE STORY~

Yes as soon as we came home,we decided to share room so I shifted to his room and now it's mine too....I smile seeing him sleeping so peacefully and placed a peck on his forehead and then went to take a shower...but as soon as I got up to go to the bathroom,I was grabbed by Jungkook and I fell on top of him....My cheeks turned red...

Jungkook:You thought you would peck me in my sleep and get away with that huh?

Y/n:Jungkook...what are you doing...I need to go...

Suddenly he layed me down and hovered above me.

Jungkook:Not until I get a proper kiss from you *smirks*

I get so nervous.....I can't stop blushing...

Jungkook:C'mon baby don't be shy....it's not like we have never kisses before...you will give me a kiss and I'll let you go...choice is yours....

Y/n:Yah you are so mean *pouts*

Jungkook:Think whatever you want to but I won't let you go unless I get my kiss

Y/n:Yah okay fine just get it and let go of me...

After I said that,he softly attached his lips onto mine and started kissing me passionately...after a minute we pulled away and smiled at me...

Jungkook:I love you my Mrs Jeon....you're so beautiful.

I just chuckle and said

Y/n:I love you too Mr Jeon...now let me go and take a shower so that you don't get late because of me...

Jungkook:Do I really need to let go of you? *pouts*

Y/n:Yes my hubby....

Jungkook:Let's take shower together that way I won't have to leave you *smirks widely*

Y/n:N-no I am not ready yet...I am sorry...

I hung my head low because I can't give what he wants...he suddenly grabs my chin and make me look into his eyes....

Jungkook:You don't need to apologies baby...I will gladly wait you are ready okay??*smiles*I was just kidding...

When he said that,my heart totally melted....he is such a gentleman and the fact that he is ready to wait as long as I wish makes me fall in love with him more...