Chapter 24 (Last Part)

A/n Perspective

Its been 5 months since everything has been sorted out...things are going so well between you and Jungkook....since the accident,Jungkook became more soft and careful around you...your due date is almost in a week..these past few days you've been craving a lot of things which you not even used to like before...

Sometimes even in the midnights,you crave for something like snacks? more junk food...you've been behaving like a kid and let's not talk about your mood swings..you would even cry for a mosquito who is killed by Jungkook and get angry on an as little thing as not able to see your feet...your mood swings got even worse when suddenly your pelvic pain hit you suddenly because it was almost the time....

All these Jungkook has been a really great help to you...he knows how to handle your mood swings and how to comfort you...he even never forgot to keep a hot water pad near him just in case when your back pain got worse...he even arranged your hospital bag for when the time comes and sterilised all the baby items almost thrice, he made sure everything was almost perfect when the baby arrives...

He gave you the full access in designing the nursery for the baby and decided the names too...although you were the one carrying the baby but it was always seemed like he was the one pregnant....

It was night time and you both were sleeping when suddenly Jungkook heard you sobbing...he quickly got up and while rubbing your baby bump,he asked

Jungkook:Baby what happened?why you crying hmm?is your back paining again?Should I give you a massage?Is something else bothering you?

Y/n:No *pouts* Its just that I want...

Jungkook:Yeah baby...what do you want?Tell me...I'll bring it for you

Y/n:I want.....I want Banana milk and heotteok...

Jungkook:What?

Y/n:You already heard me...baby bunny is asking for it...its(baby) keeps on kicking me...bring it now...

Jungkook:I am so sorry baby but...actually I drank the last banana milk...and we don't have heotteok at home...

Y/n:WHAT?!How could you?

Jungkook:Baby you know how much I like banana milk * pouts *

Y/n:Now how I calm my cravings * cries out loud * you know what?Just ignored get me banana milk and heotteok!!!

Jungkook:Yah baby how will I get you those?Its literally 2:30am..

Y/n:Do I look like I care?you drank it so now its your problem *pouts* and if you won't then baby bunny will not talk to you..

Jungkook:Aishh no no no I am going...fine now?

As soon as Jungkook said that,you immediately clapped like a kid who get a lollipop while pecking Jungkook on his cheek...

Jungkook Perspective

Aish....though I have agreed to bring her banana milk and heotteok but I don't even know where to get them!The 24/7 convenience store is so far from our home...I let out a huge sigh and saw in the direction of her face with pleading eyes but I was welcomed by those starry eyes in return...

Now I didn't had any more option than to bring her banana milk and heotteok...I put my jacket off and left for the store.

*After A While*

I reached the convenience store and immediately went inside it to find a young lady on the counter...

Jungkook:Umm..excuse me...will I find four heotteok please?

Lady:Yeah sure sir...wait for a moment I'll bring it for you...

With that she left the counter to bring me the items...