Chapter 22

A/n Perspective

Jungkook rushed into the hospital while carrying your unconscious body in his arms protectively and kept on praying for your and the baby's safety....he was true jerk for causing your this condition and if something happens to either of you both he will never be able to forget himself...

He called for the nurses and the doctors and seeing an unconcious lady with blood everyone panicked and you were immediately put on a stretcher while the doctors rushed towards you...you were taken immediately to the ER and while Jungkook tried his best to convince th doctors to stay by your side but he failed to do so......

Once again the doors of the ER were closed and once again Jungkook ended up hurting you by being a monster he was...he was sure that this time you won't let it slide off so easily because this time he has not only hurt you but also your baby and when a danger comes to a baby,the mother can become strongest person just to save her child....

He knew that he messed up really bad this time....but all he cared about was you and the baby...he was even ready to face your anger after the incident but he wanted you both safe...it was all that mattered to him....even if you kick him out of the room for months, he was ready to face everything just not losing his love...

Jungkook Perspective

I was sontinuously praying to god to keep them both safe....I messed up so bad this time....I can't believe I am the reason for her pain now...I promised her to protect her and the baby with everything I had and now I was the one who risk their lives....

I was literally dieing with guilt but now it is of no use as the damage has already been done and now I can only pray and hope for the best....

<Time Skip>

Its been three hours and Y/n is still in the ER....

Suddenly the doors opened revealing the doctor and nurses....

By looking at their faces they looked really worried...I immediately went to them to ask them about Y/n..but as soon as I went to them they started asking me questions....

Doctor: Oh Mr.Jeon I was coming to you... actually there is a really serious issues that I have to ask you about...

As soon as the doctor said that,I immediately send that something is wrong....

Jungkook:D-doctor is Y/n f-fine?!

I asked while on the verge of breaking down again....The doctor remained silent for a minute and then spoke....

Doctor:Mr.Jeon actually I was about to ask you about that only...Mrs.Jeon's condition is so worse...and the fact that she is carrying a two month old baby is making the condition even worse...I am afraid that the baby cannot survive because of the immense pressure....also she lost a lot of blood and the sac that was covering the baby has exploded....how did she even get into this condition all of the sudden?

My heart was sinking so bad...it was all my mistake...I was not even able to answer his question because I was the reason of her being on the deathbed...

Jungkook:Doctor she slipped from the stairs...

The doctor widened his eyes on hearing my response...

Doctor: Mr.Jeon you should have taken care about that...she is in the first trimester and things like this will end up harming them...

Jungkook:Doctor I promise I'll take care of them but please save them...

I said almost begging him to save my world

Doctor: *sighs * Actually I can't promise you anything right now...she and the baby in a really critical stage and I can't promise that I can save both of them or even one of them...the baby is specially on danger and of the sac is not not recovered then we have to take the baby out to save Mrs.Jeon that too can't guarantee that she will be fine...