Preppys

TONI'S POV

Fangs wake up I yelled from the kitchen as me and sweets eat our food .damn sis stop yelling sweet pea says as he eats his pancake yeah Toni stop yelling fangs says as he scratches his stomach .bro shut the fuck up damn but anyway have you heard I say . No what's up fangs says as he grabs a pancake we gotta go to riverdale high bro Toni says WHAT THE FUCK HELL NO I DONT WANNA DO TO SCHOOL WOTH THOSE PREPPYS sweets Says as he stands up angrily .BRO CHILL OUT I say standing in front of sweets (yes I and sweets are 6'2 ) sorry sis sweets said as he grabs his book bag . It's Ight bro I say as we leave to go to riverdale high .

CHERYLS POV
As I walk down the hall with the cheer squad I see this girl and two dudes and there wearing serpent jacke- WAIT WEARING SERPANT JACKETS I walk over to them with my hbic voice and say who are you looking them up and down and must I say the girl is really built she has really huge muscles like really huge I mean really huge . I am Toni and these to dumb bitches are my brothers sweet pea and fangs the brownskin girl said with a hot smirk .I roll my eyes and say I really hope you serpants no were your places are I say in my hbic voice . Yes ma'am I do but can you tell me were the football tryouts take place this Toni person said you wanna try out for basketball I said with a eyebrow raised . Yes princess I do toni said Yeah and the basketball tryouts too fangs said yeah and soccer sweet pea said I rolled my eye and said yeah football and soccer tryouts are on the field I said and Me and the v
Cheerleaders walked off to the student lounge .

TONI'S POV
HOLY FUCK SHE IS SO HOT I SWEAR I WOULD LAY HER ON THE BED AND EAT HER P- aye YO TEE sweet pea yelled making the whole hall way stop yo look at us .what I said snapping out of my thoughts you good you looked like you were inna daze sweets said yeah sorry I said walking to the lounge I heard about and it was very huge sweets and fangs ran over to the venting machine when I spotted my best friend jughead sitting on the couch next to sum blonde hair girl I think her name is Betty she is very pretty and a raven haired girl and a red head boy and the red head Beauty. JUG I said walking over to him he jumped up out of the chair and said Toni and gave me a bear hug and we did our hand shake . Juggy who is this the blonde hair girl said this is Toni my best friend he said as I shakes betty hand .and a raven haired girl cleared her throat oh were are my manners this is Veronica and Archie and this is Cheryl jug said oh so Cheryl is her name . Cheryl topaz that has a nice ring to it .
Then some meat head jocks walk in and one of them grabs Cheryl and put her on his lap .

CHERYL POV
hey baby john said as he walked in and put me on his lap and kissed me his breathe smells like shit but I had to see it through (gots to see it through my boy😤) I kissed him and I saw sweet pea and fangs walk past to sit next to Toni and gave her a water bottle she drunk some and said so jug is this betty wiggling her eyebrows and jug hits her arm and says yeah and kisses bettys hand I smiled at the veiw BECAUSE JOHN IS NEVER ROMANTIC . Sooooo John said as he sits up and looks at toni what do you want Toni said you trying out for the cheer squad John said And high fives his friends that's when sweet pea stands up and said do you have a problem that's when John stood up and his friend Ricky and that's when fangs stood up then two more football player stood up then jughead and Toni stood up and said sit down bro you don't want any problems and I must say mad Toni is hot asf the bell rung to bring me out off my thoughts and I knew by the way John and Toni looked at each other this wasn't over .

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
So hi this is my first ever story so I wanna know if you like it or not and I am also gonna post 3 or 4 chapters a day and btw Cheryl is bi and Toni is a lesbian you guys are gonna learn about the characters back story's soon . Toni's and sweet peas & fangs back story is sad