Be mine?

DIDNT PROOF READ
TONI'S POV
I woke up to a beautiful redhead who was still asleep she is so beautiful and has such and kind soul I want to give this woman the world she is amazing it's been it's been 10 months since we met and I well love her she is my everything.
I got out of the shower and then and went to my dresser I put on my bra and boxers I turned around to see Cheryl on the bed biting her .like what you see blossom  I asked her  Yeah I do  she said  cher are you gonna give me my hoodie back along with the other 10 you took I asked her  ummmm no your not getting it back she said as she walked into my bathroom about to take a shower .aye Cher clear your schedule  for tonight I am gonna take you somewhere  . Ok she said showering I smiled and went downstairs to make breakfast  we ate and went to school .

CHERYL'S POV
I wonder what Toni is doing later I said to Ronnie and Betty and Josie while putting my books in my locker  maybe she's gonna put the pickle in the jar if you know what I mean Ronnie said laughing

I punched her arm she laughed as we walked to class  when we enter the class room I see Anna talking to Toni and TOUCHING HER ARM THIS BITCH NEVER LEARNS. I walk over to them and say hey daddy to Toni who looked surprised but smiled she said hey princess I am talking to Anna about culinary arts ( cooking  class) oh well I am transferring to that class so I am gonna be your new partner I said to Toni she smiled and looked at Anna and said she you later bro and walked away I looked Anna up and down and sat next to Toni she put her arm around me and we started to listen to the teacher.
Toni was writing hearts on my paper while I drew on her left hand .

TONI'S POV
I was staring at cherly when she grabbed my dick I groaned. And If you ask for your hoodies back no sex for 3 weeks she said letting go .
I went to the flower shop to get Cher some things.

CHERYL'S POV
Toni has a blind fold around my face she took it off to see something amazing.

CHERYL'S POV    Toni has a blind fold around my face she took it off to see something amazing

It is beautiful I said hugging Toni she smiled and walked me over to a picnic.

I want to ask you if you wanna be my girlfriend she asked my heart felt exploded I jumped on her and kissed her and said yes and she kissed me then she out a necklace and put it on me and kissed me the rest of that night we ate and watches