Rough

CHERYL  POV
Toni is going so fast that I can barely breath I am holding onto her bicep as she fucks me she grabs my throat fuck baby your so tight toni moaned . Ugh baby faster F-F-FUCKKKK I screamed as toni went faster only thing in the room that you can hear is slapping sounds and moaning  you like that you little slut Do you like me fucking you ?

I can't get that day out of my head toni said going so much harder UGH DADDY FASTER I moaned and  she covered my mouth . Who's better me or John hm   No response  FUCKING ANSWER ME toni yelled going faster baby right there omg yes yes yes I moaned answer my fucking question Cheryl who's better she said grabbing my throat .
You daddy your better your the best daddy I said looking in Toni's eyes to only she fire she flipped me over and slammed back into me FUCK TONI. She goes faster that's not my name

DADDY RIGHT THERE FUCKKKK IM GONNA CUM  I moaned hold it toni said I pushed my face in the pillow and she fucked me so hard she grabs my hands and put them on my back as she says cum baby I squirted all over toni as she pulled out grabbed my tits and started fucking them she cumed on my face I grabbed a towel and whipped the sticky residue off my face she layed down next to me and said we will clean this up tomorrow I'm tired as she cuddled me I kissed her and said I love you  I love you too baby she said kidding me .