Better than john

SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

CHERLYS POV
We were leaning in and we kissed it was amazing her lips were soft not hard like John's lips then things got pretty heated I got on top of Toni then I felt something against my center I looked and say Toni smirk I looked down and saw she had a boner ...WAIT A BONER  I looked and she moved it but not with her hands it moved it self  I looked at her she smiled and pointed to it I touched it and it was rock solid I pulled her boxers down and it hit her abs .you think can take a 12 inches baby Toni asked me I said yeah and started to take off my Clothes I saw Toni's dick twitch I smirked and she gulped I went and got some cuffs I had in my dresser I tried it with John but he was not into it with his shrimp dick ass anyway I grabbed the cuffs and put them on tonis hands and I lined her dick up with my entrance .

Toni's pov she slide me into her we both moaned and she started bouncing. Fuck baby your so big cherly moaned fuck baby your so tight I said as I started to thrust up and rub her clit .fuck yeah ba-DADDY FUCK JUST LIKE THAT Cheryl moaned as I was sucking her boobs fuck baby I gonna cum I said thrusting harder meeting her thrust fuckkkkkkk- I AM GONNA SQUIR- before she could finish her sentence she squirted all over me and I pulled out and brought her head to my dick and she was sucking the life out of me I was groaning so loud fuck baby I shot 7 ropes into her mouth she laid down next to me . Round two we said at the same time I got on top of her and I licked her pussa I was eating it she grabbed my hair pullling me more down and I was sucking her her clit she was screaming my name and I slide in her pussy I started moving fast she was moaning saying harder baby fuck I went harder and I was jackhammering into Cheryl her walls begins to to tighten around my dick she cumed I pulled out and cumed on her stomach i laid down and said daddy huh with a smirk she hit my arm and we fell asleep...