Kicked off

CHERYL'S POV
I woke up to Toni spooning me tt get up I said mmm no Toni said TT WAKE UP I said while hitting Toni with a pillow she got on top of me and we were about to kiss until Jason bust threw my door I threw Toni on the ground OWW Toni yelled omg were you too about to fuck Jason said no I said grabbing a my robe Toni got off the ground and saw Jason she walked over to him and they did their hand shake I smiled then I remembered school Toni get ready for school I said. Ok Toni said as she got she clothes I got from sweet peas and walked to the bathroom I change into my outfit and Toni changed into hers I drove up the block to school and parked we got out and a lot of eyes were on us but I felt only one pair of eyes stinging me on the back of my neck I turned around and saw John walking up to us I saw the Anger in Toni's eyes she looked at me and smiled then John stopped in front of us and said were the hell were you last night I wanted to have some fun he said with a smirk I saw. Toni's face and she walked away I made a face at John and then walked to math class

When I was walking to lunch I saw Anna rubbing all over Toni RUBBING HER ABS THOSE ARE MY ABS TO RUB Toni smiled at her then Anna whispered something in Toni's ear I felt anger flush through my veins I strutted over to them Antoinnette what are you doing I said with a smile but I knew Toni could tell it was a fake smile oh me and Anna are just talking about me joining the football team Toni said oh is that so I said looking at Anna . Yeah I was thinking we could be the most cliché couple in school Anna said rubbing Toni's arm right then the lunch be rung I grabbed Toni's arm and dragged her to the janitors closet and I looked her in her eyes an said this is mine I said rubbing my thumb across her lips and these are mine I said rubbing her arms and these yes are mine and only mine I said rubbing her abs and if I catch anyone touching this I said rubbing her now hard dick .I will cut it off gripping it hard making her breath hitch do you understand I asked her Yes I do Cher just let it go Toni said ok baby I said kissing her cheek .

TONI'S POV I don't even know why she's being like this I am single she is dating John I mean I like her a lot I want us but she is with that meat head smh I was walking down the hall when I was called to the office I walked up into the office and there was the coach and John's friend who stabbed me I walked in there and sat down . So Toni did Ricky stab you the coach asked I looked over at Ricky and said nah he didn't stab me I said no because us topaz don't snitch . Ricky looked furious I DID STAB HER GIVE ME CREDIT I DID IT ME IT WAS ME Ricky screamed RICKY YOU ARE KICKED OFF THE TEAM coach yelled .I walked out of the office I bumped into some one aye you Toni right a Asian dude ask I said yeah I am Reggie we play football together now he smiled oh that's awesome bro we should totally get to know each other yk become friends. yeah bro and I am sorry about you getting stab I saw him pulling it out but I couldn't get to you in time it's ok bro I said tapping his back and walking to culinary arts (cooking class) I walked in and saw Cheryl she smiled but before I could sit next to her the teacher told me to sit next to Anna so I did so today class we are making Pretzel Woven Hot Dogs . 20 min later I saw Cheryl starring at me cutting a hot dog I gulped I don't know what is gonna happen to me after school but not anything good .
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
So you guys might get 2 story's tomorrow not 4 well maybe but I am not sure yet guys but I hope you like them and I will keep writing if you guys want me to . If you guy want me to make certain people a couple than message me .