Tryouts

CHERLYS POV
So after school  I came out here to see if this toni girl is any good ...MAYBE I WANTED TO SEE HER BODY OK JEEZ CAN YOU BLAME ME anyways  I walked out there in my cheer uniform with Ronnie and Betty . We sat in the bleachers a few minutes later I saw Toni walk out and she was looking so sexy I could tell b&v knew I was starring at her . soo Cher Ronnie said
Yes i said smiling at her   I can see you starring at the new topaz girl Ronnie said  yeah she intrigues me I said mhm is that so Ronnie said mhm  I said betty texted   Someone and Josie came out and sat next to me and said have you seen the new topaz girl she is so sexy I want her to fuck the shi- before she could finish I stood up and said ok Josie back off she is mine I realized what I said and covered my mouth and Betty gave Josie a smirk which made its way to Josie and Ronnie's mouths .so Cher what's up with you come on we are your best friends Ronnie said  ok ok I may or may not have a little tiny thing for the topaz girl and as I mentioned her name she runs up to the bleachers .
1
TONI'S POV
I saw Cheryl starring at me So I decided to walk over to her and do something out of my comfort zone grow some balls topaz do it just ask her out to pops and I normally have no problem with girls they throw them selfs at me and they just wanted me for sex but I denied all of them I felt nothing but I feel something for Cheryl I walked up to her at the bleachers she wore this cheer uniform and it hugged her curves so perfectly I cleared my voice and said hey Cheryl then I smirked she raised a eyebrow and said hey Antoinette and she smirked after she said   I looked at her appalled  then i said aye woman who told you my goverment name she rolled her eyes and said what happened to princess . Oh so you like it when I call you princess huh I said with a huge smile on my face  well yes I do Antoine- is all she could get out before we were interrupted by John we walked up to me and pushed me and said why are you talking to my girl punk that's when sweet pea and fangs who were in the bleachers came and stood beside me hahah you have you little goons next to you huh John says I laughed and said let's settle this on the field pussy and I winked at Cheryl and ran on to the field .

CHERYL'S POV
She winked at me and I blushed John looked at me and said I don't want you talking to her and I told him I don't have to listen to you he looked furious and ran on the field .
Toni and John 1v1 and Toni left him in the wind he looked lost she was gone .
She won and then she ran to me and said do you wanna go to pops with me tomorrow princess she asked I pretended to think about it and said yeah I will go. She smiled and kissed my hand and said see you at 6 princess and ran to the locker room I smiled then my smile went away when I say John walking over to me with angry in his eyes WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HER John screamed that's when sweet pea who was still in the bleachers did something unexpected he tackled John and punched him.

TONI'S POV
I heard sweet pea yell and that's when I took off down the hall way to the field to see serpents fighting bulldogs expect one a tall Asian guy was beating up a bulldog I think his name was Reggie so I run over to the fight and I see John fighting sweet pea . I turn around to see Ricky running at me
He tackles me to the ground and I get on top of him and punch him until he pulls out a knife and stabs me  and he stabs me two more times that's when I punched him three more times and he passed out on the ground I looked around me but everything was blurry  I ran to the parking lot than passed out.........

CHERLYS POV
They were still fighting on the field Ronnie went to get Archie who was also fighting some bulldogs along with Reggie and Betty went to get jughead
I went into the parking lot to leave until I see Toni on the ground I ran over to her and I tried to pick her up but she's heavy she like  6'2 and 190 pounds
I tried but failed I felt two hands on my shoulder to see sweet pea with cuts on his face he helped me pick up Toni and put her in the front seat .
I turned to him and said I will take her to my house.  Ok I am going to Josie's and fangs is going to some boy named Kevin's house sweet pea said wiping blood off of Toni's face . I took Toni to my house  because my parents are out of town for a couple of weeks  but my brother  Jason is here  I am pretty sure he is cool with Toni because Jason is a Lowkey. Serpent  I didn't like the fact of my brother being a gang banger  at first but to see how Toni is with her brothers and friends it really changed my mind to know my brother is safe . ( when Cheryl said he is here she meant like in riverdale not in the house at that moment)
But jason is at hockey practice  so I have the mansion to my self right now  I placed Toni on my bed and started to take off her shirt and she had a six pack it was so hot and when I took off her. Pants I see boxers I look up at her but she was still sleep I was confused on why she had boxers on but that not my business I wipe her stab wound with a alcohol pad and she jumped up .

TONI'S POV
I jumped up after feeling  a sharp sting  I look and see Cheryl and I see this room with  red everything where am I I said looking in Cheryl's eye . my house  she said I nodded and asked what happened  you were passed out in the parking lot I nodded and sat  up and I looked in Cheryl's eyes and she looked into my eye's and we both started To lean in........

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry I left you with a cliffhanger 😈😈😈😈😈😈 but next chapter is very interesting