Ronnies dangerous

Toni's POV
I am currently making out with Cheryl I'm running my hand up and down  her back as she sits on the kitchen counter Get a room Ronnie said as she walked into the kitchen with Betty Cheryl rolled her eyes and kissed me I walked to the refrigerator not before I playfully punched Ronnie which in a result she punched me in my fucking nuts. I grabbed the counter and got a ice pack and walked into the living room I put the ice pack on my nuts and I turned on the tv that's when. Fangs and jughead and sweet pea walked in as I  was turning the channel when jughead said  Ronnie huh jughead said sitting down next to me  .

yeah I said groaning sitting up hehe I heard from behind me I looked and saw Archie  last night she punched me in my nuts for not buying her PELON PELO RICO he said trying To mock ronnie's yelling voice . ARCHIE I HEAR YOU Ronnie yelled from the kitchen which made us jump I looked over and saw Archie in a running position i shook my head as Reggie walked in and saw the ice packet and laughed  I looked at all of the boys  and said she punched all of you in the nuts before huh in result they shook their head yes.

CHERYL POV
Ronnie just punched Toni in the nuts Ronnie if I can't have Toni's children because you punched her in the nuts to hard I started but got cut of by Ronnie saying no she'll be ok .betty chuckled and said she punched jughead in the nuts for stealing her fries at pops we couldn't have sex for weeks betty said glaring at Ronnie I laughed and said imagine what she does to Archie as I said that Archie started to mock Ronnie in the living room that's when Ronnie screamed ARCHIE I HEAR YOU which made betty drop a strawberry which I laughed at Ronnie do you hit Archie in the nuts I asked looking at her .yes last night he refused to get me my candy . I look over to see Anna looking at me she looked guilty I walked towards her and said what's up with you she grabbed my arm and took me around the corner .

I'm pregnant with John's baby she said I was shocked and I want to tell you what he's gonna do because I'm stressing that I'm doing the wrong thing by trying to break you and Toni up she said looking around to make sure we were alone .ok I said grabbing her hand  This is what he is gonna do she said sitting down .
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
I'm back 🙈