It's just a dare cher

TONIS POV
me and Cher were walking to the pool when Anna jumped in front of me and grabbed my arm but Cher slapped her in the face and grabbed my arm and led me to the hot tub where our friends and John were we got in I sat down and held Cheryl in my Lap. Ok guys we are gonna play truth or dare Ronnie said as fangs handed me a drink ok I'll go first toni truth or dare Anna said with a smirk I looked at her weirdly and said dare . She smiled and said I dare you to let me sit on your lap she said looking into Cheryl's eyes. I looked at Cheryl HELL NO she said come on it's just a dare cher Anna said Cheryl got off my lap I looked at her begging me for help she rolled her eyes as Anna sat on my lap . After five min she started grinding on my dick and I was not getting hard like she thought I looked at Cheryl who was in a daze the rounds went on until John dared Cheryl to get on his lap . I looked at her as she got on his lap after five min he started to grind on her I pushed Anna off of me I picked up Cheryl and took her upstairs . I looked at her with anger in my eyes I was super mad I punched the bed she looked at me scared I sat down next to her and put my head in her chest and said I am sorry for scaring you baby I am just mad he was getting hard off of you and it makes me fucking mad I said looking into Cheryl's eye she kissed me and I picked her up and took off her clothes and we had a make out session in the shower I rubbed her hips and kissed her neck I turned the water off and grabbed our face stuff so we could do our face routine.

She sat on the sink as I got between her legs as she put some type of face mask on me I smiled at her and looked down as she picked up my face I smiled and kissed her cheek as she rubbed my back and she took the mask off and I picked her up and laid her on the bed I went and laid down next to her I cuddled into her neck .