Clubbing.

Jia Davis

We looked at each other as we stand in front of the most elite club in Roselli 'Butterfly High'. You have to wait months to get inside, and here we were going in with Richie, but the thing is that we had long back scratched out clubbing from our fun weekends.

While Richard had gone to chat with the manager to get his “influence ticket” I begged my friends to bear with the situation once for me.

“Come on guys, can't you do that much for your friend.” I said with innocent face, pleading eyes and pouted lips.

Stacy rolled her eyes, Steven side hugged me, Mike felt sympathy for me and Aarti huffed.

"It's ok friends its just matter of two hours, and we will be out of here. We can do it for ourJia right."

"Aarti I love you so much I don't know what I will do without you." I went and hugged her.

"Done with your drama? We will come. Fine?'
Stacy may speak rudely at times, but she loves me.

I grinned at her and fluttering my lashes at her.
"Now that you have decided to stay, can you do it with a happy face."?
Before she could come up with any reply, Richard joined us.

"Ok guys, we are set, let's get in and rock." He was all enthusiastic.

"Yaaaa" I tried to match his excitement, expecting some reaction from my gang who just looked on.

Richard holds my elbow and ushers us inside through the backdoor. The scene inside is typical, dark flashy lighting, loud music, people dancing high on alcohol. We made our way to VIP lounge.

I was on my third drink and our in-house lovebirds were dancing. Snappy came and snatched my drink from my hand
"That's enough" he said.

"Snappy!" I yelled!

"I am dropping Aarti, come I will drop you too." He said ignoring my slur

"Hey buddy, I will drop her, no worries" Richie always comes to my rescue.

"We all are leaving, are you sure you want to stay? Snappy asked me.

I looked at Richard and said "yes" he gave me a cute smile.

"Don't be late" saying that all of them left.

“Lets dance” Richard offered his hand, and I didn't hesitate a bit.
Soon we were on the dance floor enjoying each other's company.

His hands were on my waist and mine on his shoulders. We swayed to music till we were exhausted.

I was already feeling tipsy and leaned on him
"Do you want to leave?" he asked caressing my cheeks

I nodded, and he took my hand in his warm big hands.

Ride back home was silent. I felt he wanted to say something but kept quiet. When we reached home he said, "Let's have lunch together at our usual place"
I nodded, and we wished goodnight.

Stacy was still not home, they left long back, where are they? I removed my stiletto and threw them across. My feet were hurting like hell. I removed my jacket and placed it on a sofa and dropped my bag on other sofas slumping myself on a sofa.

Just when I had closed my eyes.

"Jia why all your stuff is spread like this?" Stacy came in looking around.

"Stac I am tired. I will do it tomorrow" I was so sleepy, maybe liquor in my body was working.

"Jia you always do this, when will you mature?"

"Sweetheart, don't stress so much..." Jake always so sweet.

"Just look at her…" Stacy was annoyed beyond belief. Come on, it's just a few things.

"Come let's take a hot bath together" Jake pulled Stacy towards her room.

"Ya go and Don't come out till you make babies." I got up and went to my room.

"JIA" Stacy barged in my room

"YAAA"

"You have still not changed and still your…oh! God, look at your room." She started picking up clothes that were scattered around. I got up and hugged her .

"Why you always yell at me Stace, don't you love me. You will go in a few months. I will be all alone."

"I love you Jia, that's why I want you to get stable in life, find someone you will love, get married" she patted my back

"I prefer not to love anyone, why waste your time, emotions, and energy when it gets crushed in end" I told her.

"Jia not everyone is Freddie." She said holding me.