Rendezvous

Jia Davis

"What are we celebrating?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as he passed me the glass of champagne, standing right behind me. His hard chest touching my back.

I was enjoying the view from the balcony, when he went to order pizza. The sky had turned orange with purple blush, it was mesmerizing. The whole house was breathtaking. It had this calm and cozy homely feel to it. I would love to live in this ambience, and Mr. Anderson's bedroom done in white and light wood was warm and elegant, just like him.

"Us" he said as matter of fact.

I turned to face him with difficulty as there was not enough space in between us, our body brushed together as I finally managed to face him. His glare was so intense, that it made me blush. We clung the glass and took one sip. His eyes were on me as he drank from the glass. My heart was fluttering under his gaze. Out of nowhere he leaned and sucked on my lips.

I was SHOCKED. That was our first kiss.

He pulled back instantly, leaving my cheeks burning and my lips tingling. I looked away, not able to bear his hazel orbs burning my skin. He gulped the rest of his drink in one go and left the glass on the railing. He took hold of my chin and tugged it upward to make me look in his eyes. His thumb traced the edge of my lips, and it made me shiver. He leaned in again with his focus on my lips. My eyes fell on his lips that were a bit apart ready to devour mine, but I backed on the railing, making him lean further. As we kept going backwards, his hazel eyes gave me a warn. He placed one had behind my head and snaked another around my waist, making me devoid of any movements.

"You are mine, Sunshine, and I am yours" my heart thumped louder with his each word. He called me 'his Sunshine'. He smelled divine. As our lips touched, my heart stopped beating, blood rushed to my brain making me go dizzy. We licked sucked and nibbled, moving in perfect sync, ravishing the tastes of eachother mixed with champagne. It was heavenly.

I pulled away, breathing heavily, my chest was burning with lack of oxygen, but he was not done yet. Before he can leave me breathless again, I help my head back unknowingly giving him access to my neck where he left a few wet kisses making me giggle.

Bless the Pizza fellow who came in time, otherwise I would have been an embarrassing, melted emotional mess.

Mr. Anderson dropped me home after having Pizza.

_________

"Good morning Sunshine" he greeted me hugging from behind. I had just placed his coffee when he took me by surprise. Though I would have been enthralled to be in his arms, inhaling his musky smell, but unfortunately, we were in an office where Richard could barge in at any moment. I tried to wiggle free from his embrace, but he tightened the hold.

"Sir.... someone will come. We are in office" he turned me around with force making me collide with his chest.

"SIR?" he had this distasteful frown on his face. "It's Viktor"

"Ummm... We are in office." I again tried to remove his hand from my waist.

"No one is here, so..." he pecked my lips. I blushed profoundly. "You" peck "have to" peck "call me" peck "Viktor." Peck.

"V... Viktor!" It was the first time I had said his name.

"That's like my girl." He leaned in and kissed the life out of me.

Our secret rendezvous continued without anyone having a hint of it. I was in a dream land because Mr. Anderson… I mean, Viktor treated and pampered me like a princess. Stacy knew but never dwelled in it much, and I had still to tell about Viktor to the rest of my friends. Even Bruce was not aware, who is always tailing behind Viktor.