Mine

Viktor Anderson

"I may have had a crush on Richard." she was biting her lips nervously. I squinted my eyes.

She became even more edgy.

"It was nothing serious, I swear. I first saw him at a business seminar and was really impressed by his presentation and his ideas. He was so handsome. I...mean he is good looking and ....but as I got to know him...I just saw him as a friend... nothing more...I don't have any feelings for him...never had....I was just attracted to him..."

She kept on ranting, and I was unable to hold back. I busted laughing. Her eyes went wide looking at my reaction. Oh! god she is so cute.

"What? Why are you laughing." Her eyes were gleaming with tears by the time I controlled myself.

"My Richie is so handsome, all girls fall for him."

"You are more handsome." She mumbled.

"For you, yes. And I hope it remains that way." She came and hugged me, and I engulfed her close to my heart. My goodness, it was the most amazing feeling, her being in my arms. I can be like this my whole life.

"I am sorry." She whispered again my chest, her breath making my body warm.

"What are you sorry for?" I caressed her hair, running my finger in those silky tangles.

"For having had a crush on Richard"

"It's in the past, right. Now you are mine.
Let's go, it's almost evening, and we missed our lunch." I pulled her by the shoulders.

"Where are we going?" She asked as we walked out of home towards my car.

"Yet another surprise!" she giggled, and I
nodded as she slid in the passenger seat.

We reached our place, and she was a bit skeptical to enter the house. What was she scared of?

I went and opened the passenger side of the door.

"Are we having dinner here?"

"Is there a problem?" I furrowed my brows.

"N..no nothing." I offered her my hand and took it and came out with a small smile on her face.

"Your house is gorgeous" she exclaimed as we entered inside.

"I would have liked to cook for you but as we are hungry let's order something" she must be hungry. Maybe I will cook for her some other time.

"Ok"

"What would you prefer"

"Pizza?" Pizza!! Not my preferred food, but ...

"As you wish." I ordered some pizza while she looked around the house in admiration. How I wished to ask her to stay here with me forever. Will she accept? Let's temp her more.

"Pizza is on the way, let me show you around the house."

"Oh I would love to look around" she beamed.
I took hold of her hand and dragged her to the swimming pool area. It was not big enough, but cozy little pool with Jacuzzi attached to it. I had planted numerous tall trees along the boundary for privacy.

"Wow this is just... outstanding."

I walked her through the Kitchen, guest bedrooms, Gym and small library attached to my study. Last I took her to my bedroom that had a balcony on the rear side overlooking the garden. She was impressed and had this longing and awe look in her wide brown eyes.

She went straight to the balcony and leaned on the railing. I poured champagne in two glasses that I always keep in my bedroom bar cabinet. I went and stood behind her, passing a glass to her.

"What are we celebrating?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Us" was all I said. Yes, we were celebrating us, our relationship and our first date.

She turned to face me with difficulty as I had hardly left any space in between us, our body flushed together. I stared at her, my thoughts going wild. We clung the glass and took one sip. I saw her lips kissing the glass and bubbly liquid wetting her mouth. I had an undying urge to taste those champagne dipped lips. Without thinking more on it, I leaned in and sucked her lips hard, taking in the sweet taste.

She was shocked and didn't respond. I pulled back to look at her, she had a pink glow on her cheeks. God this girl is driving me crazy, she was shy and looked away. I gulped the rest of mu drink and left the glass on the railing. I took hold of her chin and tugged it upward to make her look in my eyes. Her skin was soft and smooth like butter. My thumb traced the edge of her lips and she shivered under my touch. I leaned again to devour those luscious lips that had my full focus, but she backed on the railing making me lean further. I flicked my eyes at hers in a playful warn. I held her head with one hand and her waist with the other bringing her closer to me and trapping her body to avoid any movements. She held my neck for support spreading tingles all over

"You are mine Sunshine, and I am yours" with that our lips clashed. The kiss was nothing but feverish with both of us savoring to get that feel and taste to last a lifetime.

We pulled apart breathing heavily. Still not in mood to leave her, I leaned again and placed few kisses on her slender neck which made her giggled.

Unexpected LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara