Part 2 - Past mistakes

You woke up at 5am just like everyday.
The same routine, it was kind of boring, but your goal was keeping you going. You started by working out, for an hour, then you took a shower and made breakfast. A yogurt, and some fruits, with honey. You also made an iced coffee, and dressed up, it was now 7:00.

You received a text :
'Don't forget, Virginia Avenue, 9am :)'
She seemed pretty happy to see you.

You called your best friend : Yelena
"Hi, Yelena Belova here ?"
"Yelena, it's me Y/N. I need help, the avenger, Natasha Romanoff, she knows I am a widow."
"What Natasha ?!"
"Yeah.... Natasha Romanoff"
"It's because, look Y/N, I think we should meet up for this."
"Well I'm going to see Natasha in 2hours"
"Where ?"
"Virginia Avenue why ?"
"I'll meet you guys there"
"Yelena what"

She hung up. Huh. Yelena was going to meet Natasha and you ? Weird.
Time flew by and you went to Virginia Avenue, there you saw Yelena hugging Natasha ??

"Hum did I miss something?"
"Y/N ! You're finally here" Yelena hugged you.
"Y/L/N. I'm Natasha. Listen you might want to sit down."
"Why ?"
"I'm Natasha's sister"
"What ? Yelena ?! How come you didn't tell me ?"
"Look I was, we haven't talked for years, almost 20, and we just connected to take down the red room, which we did !"
"The red room is down ??"
"Yeah, with Melina's and Alexei's help, we killed Dreykov" Natasha said

"Huh really her sister then. But how come you know about the red room, I mean I was trained with Yelena and nobody ever mentioned you ?"
"I got out after you, so you didn't needed to know about me..."

"So no more widows ? I guess that's a win"
"Yes, those girls can now have a normal life..."
"That's amazing, thank you for this..."
"It's okay, look I'm not your enemy Y/N. I was but I'm not, I need you to tell me everything, in that was I can help you"
"How can I trust you ?"
"If you couldn't the avengers would already be here."
"Fair enough"
"Alright I'm gonna go, see you girls"
"Bye Yelena." You both said

Natasha offered you to go to a cafe, which you did. She was nice, and this was not a trap, you explained her your story.

"So it all started when i was three, I was taken by The Red Room, where i was given the Widow training, i was cycled once, and then i met Yelena. We spent our time together, and trained together, we became the best children assassins in the world. When i was 19, i escaped... And i didn't know this but being a widow protected me from Hydra, once i got out, i was captured by them. I made a name for myself while i was with Dreykov, and therefore hydra experimented on me quickly, and that's when i met, The Winter Soldier. After a while, i escaped too, that was when you and Captain America leaked everything on Hydra. Since then i just tried to take them out once and for all. I made enemies, and that includes your friends, The avengers.

"You know Bucky ?"
"Huh, no ?"
"You just said you knew him, the winter soldier"
"Yeah we were on several missions together that's all"
"I'm so sorry, for everything that happened to you. But Y/N you are hurting people... and i cant let that happen. I offered this to Yelena, and the agreed to meet the team, i would like to do the same for you."

"Listen Natasha, i don't think that SHIELD, and your friends will agree with this, i don't want to give you trouble"
"Hey, Y/N, first of all it's Nat, and it will be okay, Bucky will recognize you, he is part of the team, so you can be"
"You want me to be an avenger ?!"
"yeah... But you have to meet the team"
"I don't know..."
"Tomorrow 7am, training room."
"How do i get to the training room ? And past the security ?"
"Call me when you get there" she smiled

You guys said goodbye. You liked Nat, she was nice, and she liked you, but what about the team ? Will they like you ? Will Bucky recognize you ?
When you got home it was 12:30, so you got to work and analyzed all of the hydra bases that were left a usual day.

- Avengers POV -

"Nat where were you ? We were supposed to train"
"Relax Steve, why do you even care ?!" she also started yelled.
"Nat what the hell, you left without saying anything." Sam added
"Guys, its okay i was with a friend."
"What's her name ?" Wanda said
"Humm Yelena."
"Stop lying !" Wanda said
"I'm not lying ! I was with Yelena and her best friend ! Stop it, im a grown woman i can do what i want."

She left the room, followed by Wanda.
"Natasha. I know you were with her."
"Wanda listen, she is a widow, she is basically family."
"I know, its okay."
"You wont tell them ?"
"I guess they will figure it out tomorrow" she sighed.
"Thanks Wanda." She hugged her

A/N : Sorry this one was kinda short