Part 14 - Its her or me.

- two month later -
I mean you didn't need any guy in your life. You were Y/N Y/L/N. And you didn't think any woman needed a man, they could easily get it together by themselves.
It was hard seeing Steve and Sharon together but working on yourself was more important.
You got a lot better in some martial arts that you didn't really knew. And it was time for the avengers fight off, without using any armor or technology. Some shield agents were invited, and yeah this was about to start.

You fought Maria easily, she is a great agent tho. Really strong. And now this was the fight off with Sharon huh. She was pretty agressive but her punches were going nowhere. She was probably strong but to slow. And her kicks were not following a trajectory. It was easy to get her out of the picture, so you just did the widow pose. The last face off was with Steve, (REALLY THE COUPLE CMON WRITER) you fought him before, but he was definitely stronger ! You were proud of him. God were you smiling. You grabbed his hand and flipped him over, but he grabbed your foot and you fell down on your back. You got up in a simple jump and tried to execute the widow pose. FAIL. Steve grabbed your hand and you fell but you were grabbing onto him. He was on top of you, oh god.
"I know you Y/L/N" Steve said with a smirk
"Shut up Rogers" you said smiling, before switching positions with him and punching him the face. And that's how you won !

"Congratulations Y/N" Steve said
"I kicked your ass like if you were a little girl Stevie" you responded. He laughed, but Sharon was definitely not having the time of her life.

- Steve's POV -
"Come on Sharon. It's nothing"
"She called you Rogers and STEVIE. It's not nothing Steve."
"She has called me that the whole time I knew her"
"Steve you were on top of her"
"Oh that's so sick and twisted ! IT was a FACE OFF Sharon. You fought her too stop it"
"Don't talk to me like that because of that whore."
"She's not a whore."
"She's a fucking whore, a hoe, a bitch a dumbass, and an asshole."
"Calm down. She's my friend"
"And I'm your girlfriend."
He didn't respond.
"STEVE. I'm your girlfriend. And you're going to stop seeing that fucking hoe if you want us to still be together."
"No. I won't."
"What the"
"I will always choose her. It doesn't matter who's asking."
"You sound like you're in LOVE WITH HER GET IT TOGETHER STEVE."
"I have it together. And I chose her,"
"I quit"
"Fine. Get out"

Did I just do that ?

- your POV-
"You fucking bitch !" Sharon screams to you while throwing her margarita on you.
"WHAT THE FUCK"
"You are so dead right now"
She tried to punch you but Yelena punched her first and pinned her down.
"Explain yourself bitch" she said
"STEVE broke up with me because of HER"
"Why would Steve do"
"She asked me her or you. And I chose you because you're my friend"
'FRIEND' ouch
"I'm gonna get her out of here"
"Great idea sis" Nat said

"Steve ?"
"Yeah ?"
"Did you really chose me over her ?"
"Hum yes"
You hugged him, he was surprised at first but he quickly gave the hug back. You were crying a little, not like ugly crying.
"Thanks Steve, it means a lot, nobody has ever done this for me so I appreciate it"
"It's okay Y/L/N." He said smiling still holding you close to his chest.
Bucky came in.
"Okay what ? What did I miss guys"
"I well, Steve broke up with Sharon. Because she asked him to chose her or me. And he chose me"
"Really ?"
"Yeah"
Seeing Bucky's reaction you laughed and so did Steve.

You were still in shock, Steve really chose you.
Over Sharon, and he dated her for like three months, that wasn't nothing. It was also very unexpected. I mean you were the girl Steve hated the most a year ago, and now he likes you... as a friend. But he still likes you. It was a huge step in your relationship.