Part 9 - Paris mission 2

You arrived in your room.
"Steve do you need to use the bathroom ? Or can I just go in ?"
"No no go ahead I'll go after you"
"Hum you okay ?"
"Yeah sure"
"Mhk"

You went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower, you got out and changed into your PJ, since you thought you were sharing with Natasha, you only took a small bra without frame, and shorts. It was hot at this time in Paris and you didn't have any shirts.

You called Rogers to take his shower and got out of the room.
"Whoa you wanted to hook up with Natasha ?" He asked laughing
"Shut up Steve, it's hot at this time in Paris."
"Yeah right sure"
"Just take your shower Icepop"

You then threw you on the bed and putted on the news and then your favorite tv show. Friends. Turns out it was Steve's favorite too and when the opening credits came on he got out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and clapped his hands as well.

"You scared me" you said looking him up and down.
"Eyes up Lady, my head is here"
"I know" you said blushing and you quickly went back to watching friends.

"Which episode is this ?" He asked from the bathroom,
"The one that was mugged, you know the one where phoebe finds an"
"Old friend from the streets and confesses to Ross that she mugged him ? Yeah I know !" He said imitating Monica at the end.

"Well Capsicle, you seem to know a lot about friends"
"Best show ever, Who's your favorite girl ?"
"Rachel, and you ?"
"Monica, favorite guy and episode ?"
"Hum is this speed dating ?" You asked laughing, he blushed, "I'm just kidding Stevie, Chandler and there's so many ! The one we're watching, the thanksgiving one with Abby and the plates, hummm UNAGI one. Very useful, and the one with the mariage"
"Huh pretty cool, chandler is my favorite too."
"Would you look at that so many things in common" you smiled

Steve then went under the drapes and after three episodes, you fell asleep and he turned off the tv.
"Goodnight Y/N"

"Come on Steve ! Get uppp it's 10am, we have to go to breakfast and then the Eiffel Tower, and Les Tuileries."
He didn't respond but you saw him getting up.

You were wearing a casual outfit, simple as always. Steve changed and you guys met Bucky and Natasha in the restaurant.

"Hi ! Did you sleep well"
"Well she was planning on hooking up with you, you should've seen her PJs"
"Steve stop it. It was a short and a small top that's all. Stop making it sound sexual, it was hot and i dressed in circonstances."

Natasha looked at you and saw you were annoyed.
"I was just joking"
"I know Steve but sue me I don't want to be sexualised."
"Sorry. Anyway, it was okay we watched friends. Y/N fell asleep pretty quickly. And yeah that's about it"

You guys talked about nothing and everything during breakfast. But it was now time to enjoy Paris. It was so cool, you all had fun and that's when it hit you. The best idea you had in your entire life.

"That's the worst idea you've ever had in your entire life"
"Buckyyy come on it's so cool !"
"No nope. Not getting in this thing."

At the top of the 200ft tall attraction, Bucky was looking like he lost his soul. Natasha was enjoying it. And you were so happy.
"The view is amazing"
"I hate you Y/L/N"
"I know steveeeee" and it started to turn.

"Never doing that again."
"Woah clearly this isn't made for grandpas" Natasha said laughing.
"That's not what you said this morning"
"Oh god Bucky" you said laughing
"Okay I think now may be a good time to go to the hotel and get ready for the mission. It's tomorrow. We need to choose our covers, and everything" Natasha said looking at Bucky.
"Yeah right that's why you want to go back" you said sarcastically.

You went back to the hotel, changed and showered, Steve did the same and you started to organize the mission.

"Okay so fury said that we needed to get a hard drive. Which means there are agents bringing the drive and one or two retrieving it. So we need to cover a large space. We have the identities of the two agents that are going bring the drive. We don't know who will retrieve it. I think it's better if Natasha and I, take down the agents, because the world isn't very familiar with me and we don't want super soldiers to draw attention on us"
"Y/N you are a super soldier" Steve said wondering what you were thinking.
"I know but it's imperceptible. You are a beast Steve."
"Huh been looking widow ?"
"Bucky and you both are. You guys are built and trained differently. I was taught how to be subtle. Bucky was a war machine. And you fought in the war Steve"
"Yeah you're kinda right"

"Okay I think it's okay for now."
"Yeah we'll talk about it with buck and Nat tomorrow." You responded
"Goodnight Y/N"
"Night night Steve."