Chapter 32: Murder?

"Welcome home" Enzo says as we reach the house.

"Thank you Enzo it's nice to be home" I say with a smile.

"Where's everyone elles?" Noah asks. "Xavier had to go on an important business trip and will be gone for about 4 days and Zach is in his room with a girl.

"A girl?!" I ask surprised. Based on their looks, they must be used to this happening often.

"Yeah well he's kind of a player if you didn't notice" Julian says rolling his eyes as he walks towards the living room.

'Player? i never knew he was a gamer' i think as i run up the stairs wanting to play some games too.

"Hey where are you going, dinner is almost ready" Enzo says, noticing me going up the stairs.

"I'll be down in a second. I just wanna play some games with Zach first" I yell as I suddenly hear Hunter burst into laughter.

'What's so funny about playing games?' I think, rolling my eyes. 'I bet Zach's friend is a gamer too and that's why she's in his room' I reach Zach's door as I run into the room without knocking, big mistake.

"Hey Zach let me play some game-" I stop in my tracks, gawking as my eyes widen at the shocking sight. Zach is on top of a girl, choking her with one hand?, and keeping her hands bound over her head with the other.

'I can't believe my eyes, Zach is really a killer. He's probably had plenty of victims getting choked to death without me noticing.

I've been so blind!' I snap out of my train of thought when Zach suddenly stands up releasing the girl who is for some reson not running away, stupid girl.

Every step Zach takes forward, I take backward, only to stop at the wall making me trapped. His eyes are darkened with a shadow over it and his jaw and fists clenched.

'Oh no, now he's gonna kill me too' I think as my life flashes before my eyes.

"Who the hell told you you could run into my room without permission?" He asked angrily, looking down at me as I shivered in fear like a scared puppy.

"pfffftttt" Hunter laughs standing outside the door but covers his mouth as soon as Zach gives him a death glare.

"I-i-i th-thought y-you..."

"You thought what!" He yelled, making me flinch, feeling tears slightly blur my vision.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I scream as I run in panic out of his room crying from the fear of getting killed.

"What happened?! Are you ok?!" Enzo asks frantically as I make my way downstairs hiding behind his back.

"Zach w-was ab-about to k-kill his n-next v-victim" I stutter with a shaky voice.

"Aria, what in the world are you talking about?" Noah asks, kneeling in front of me.

"I s-saw Zach a-almost killing t-the g-girl" I answer.

"Zach what the heck is she talking about you killing someone?" Julian asks, raising his brow at Zach who was coming down the stairs with Hunter behind him trying to hold his laugh.

"Ugh i can't deal with her right now, look we were only fooling around which Aria here seems to not know a single thing about" Zach explains annoyed with irritation written on his face.

"I get it know" Enzo says sighing.

"Wa-what s-so he isn't a killer?" I ask confused.

"NO! i keep telling you we were only fooling around" Zach yells annoyed.

"So you where really only playing a game?" I ask stepping away from Enzo's back.

"Wha- WHAT?!" Zach yells as he steps towards me.

"You said you were fooling around!" I yell back with annoyance.

"I ment we were having sex!" He yells back making the room dead silent.

"Ooohhhh, well that makes sense" I say blushing hard as I realize what I walked into.

'I'm so stupid i didn't even think about that!' 'However, it's not like I knew what it looks like either so they can't really blame me' I thought as Hunter could not hold back his laughter anymore and Zach was staring in disbelief into thin air.

"Guys i think Aria broke Zach's brains cells or something" Noah says between laughs.

"Omg what a rude bich!" The girl from Zach's room yells as she walks down the stars with annoyance.

"Harper, get out" Zach says with a stern voice not even turning around to look at her.

"What?! you're throwing me out instead of that annoying little brat?" Harper says, making Zach turn around as he starts walking towards her.

"Say that again and I'll svare you'll regret it" Zach warned, narrowing his deadly eyes at her making her flich.

She then turns to walk away as she suddenly stops at the doorway about 3 meters away from where I was standing.

"I'll make you pay for that you bitch" She warns, as she was about to walk out, 'about to'.I suddenly see Zach grab her by her nap, shoving her to the ground.

My heart dropped to the floor as the high pitched scream pierced my soul. The screams totally caught me off guard, making me freeze in fear.

"You should've left while you could, it was stupid of you to think you could get away after thretening my litle sister infront of me" He whisper in her ear.

Her face turns pale and her eyes wide like she just saw a ghost.  

A/N: So does anyone have a favorite brother?