3. First Trial

Warning : rape attempt

"This is the one!" claims Gu Xian while pulling a medicinal herb.

Yin Mo protests, "It's a poisonous herb! Don't touch it!"

Gu Xian screams a little when he feels burning sensation. Fortunately as a cultivator, he has stronger body than a normal human being. This level of poison can't kill him.

Yin Mo holds his hand and applies antidote on it. He rubs the medicines three minutes longer than needed. Felt reluctant to let it go.

Gu Xian doesn't notice his peculiar behaviors.

Four years passed too quickly.

Yin Mo is ten years old now. He is a proud son of heaven. His cultivation has soared in the last three years. His natural talents and perseverances have paid off.

Master Shang Quan has decided to teach Yin Mo alchemy. He gives him a book about herbs. He orders Gu Xian to aid in picking herbs.

Unfortunately Gu Xian is a man from modern world. He could only tell which one is tree or bush. Everything between them are just weeds.

Yin Mo has keen eyes for herbs. He could identify them based on descriptions in the book.

Gu Xian yawns. This herb hunting is boring in his dictionary.

How could he choose them? Bunch of weeds to me...

Alchemy is no fun stuff. You must dig the roots carefully. If it snapped, the herb is useless. Refining medicines would take hours even days depend on the medicine level.

Their master is an excellent alchemist. He has wanted Gu Xian to follow his footsteps. Unfortunately the guy got no talent.

That's why he set his mind on his youngest disciple, Yin Mo. With his single root, his cultivation is destined to soar high.

Refining medicine needs strong concentration and powerful soul.

After failed to find the herbs in the forest, Gu Xian takes little Yin Mo to Wu Cheng, a nearby town. He is debating with store owner to lower the price.

He might be a senior brother. It doesn't mean he is rich.

Yin Mo feels a pressure behind his neck and suddenly his world goes dark.

He feels boneless. Lying on the ground like a broken rag doll.

Naked.

A middle aged man is caressing his body like a sick pervert.

"Yin year, Yin month, Yin day and hour. I'm super lucky," mumbles him.

Yin Mo whimpers when the greasy man touches his lower part. He feels sick and yet unable to resist him.

The guy says, "Dual cultivation, kiddo. No worries. You would get used to me."

They are in an a dead end alley. No one would come to save him.

Yin Mo couldn't even scream when the guy touches his private part. He could only shake his head and weeps bitterly. Lamenting his miserable fate.

"Who's there?"

The pervert cultivator rises and grabs his sword. He attacks someone hiding in the dark.

They fight for a while. The newcomer got slashed and injured quite bad on his chest.

A quick swing and the sick bast*rd falls down. He rises his hand, trying to stop the falling blade.

A stab to his stomach ends his long pedophile career.