32. Flower Thief

"100 mid grade spirit stones!"

"200 mid grades!"

"300 mid grade spirit stones!"

Gu Xian yells, "500 mid grade spirit stones!"

The audiences look up to the Gao family booth.

Someone from Gu family booth yells, "600!"

"700!" yells Gu Xian.

For few minutes, only they both bid for the Yin furnace.

The one in Gu family warns, "Are you going to against Gu family, young man? I'm the patriarch."

Gu Xian sneers. He has fought with him in the past. The patriarch can't scare him.

The price has soared to 1,000 mid grade spirit stones. Gu Xian looks toward Yin Mo. The boy looks disappointed. They lost all the money for a furnace.

" Going one, two, three! The one in Gao family booth won the Yin furnace!" announces the MC.

Gu Xian rubs his head. Yin Mo smiles to him. His hubby bought an expensive furnace for him.

Yin Mo says, "I will make better medicines with it."

Gao Feng asks, "Could I buy the furnace? My family will pay 1,100 mid grade..."

"No. Yin Mo needs it."

His wifey has Yin physique. He couldn't make higher rank medicine pills using ordinary furnace. It's hard to refine Yin furnace. Otherwise Gu Xian would have forged one for Yin Mo.

Gao Feng looks at his cousin. She shakes her head. She needs the furnace. Not that desperate to break relationships with a powerful cultivator.

Gao Feng is silent. He grabs a bunch of melon seeds and cracks them.

Gu Xian pays the bill when an attendant comes in. 1,000 mid grade spirit stones only passed through his pocket in minutes.

That's hurt! Hate being poor...

Gu Xian forces a smile. Mad dog got a rich family as his backer. He never felt the pain of not having enough money.

They got no interest in participating in the auction anymore.

Yin Mo and Gu Xian are leaving after receiving the furnace. Some members from Gu family block them.

The patriarch asks, "Are you the one who bought the Yin furnace?"

"You got the wrong guy. He just left. Over there. Maybe you could catch him if you're smarter than now."

"Gu Xian! Don't think you could fool me! Arrest them!"

The tigresses leap down from the bag. Their cute appearances disappear. Two adult predators are barring their fangs to them.

Patriarch Gu warns, "Don't be afraid! Those are just baby spirit beasts! Capture them too!"