40. Fighting Evil

The materials needed to fix the Thunder Blade. They are located in a borderline between Demon and human realm.

Gu Xian rubs his temple. He needs to find Yin Mo. Other business could wait.

The heart rending bell on his bracelet has grown brighter. It means he is heading the right direction.

Wish I got a GPS tracker on Yin Mo. It would be more accurate than this magic tool.

Something ahead scared his oversized chicken. His horse throws him down and flees for it's life.

Gu Xian pats his butt from dusts. His spirit beasts are on guard.

Few cultivators show up. They are all dressed in black. Their robes couldn't cover the facts of their skeletal hands.

Demonic cultivators.

Unlike Duan Lang, these folks reek of blood. Many people have died in their hands. That's the fastest way for demon cultivators to raise their ranks.

Killing people and steals their cultivations. Or eat them. Or refine them into zombies, slaves under their commands.

Gu Xian draws his blades.

I must kill them. If Yin Mo accidentally met them, he would be killed on spot.

He slashes a black robed cultivator. The robe got torn apart, showing the skeleton inside.

Xin stabs another one.

He yells, "Master, they aren't humans."

They kept slashing and stabbing their foes. They don't suffer any injury despite all of the slashes and stabs.

Xin pushes Wang Su away after the latter got injured. The hamster isn't build for fighting. He's more suitable to have a leisure life in bed.

Wang Su might whack his head if he could read his mind. He hates people looking down on his abilities.

Gu Xian blasts away a skeleton with his thunderbolt. He refrains from using too much energy. It takes days to refill the Thunder Emperor.

Xin yells, "They are just walking puppets! Find the Master!"

People are screaming for help not too far ahead of them.

Gu Xian dashes ahead. He knows them. They are people from Spring Peak, Holy Sword Sect. He met them at the teleportation arrays.

The Lin Brothers have been wounded. One of the female cultivators is also injured. If he isn't mistaken, her name is Bai Mei Hua.

Bai Lian Hua is still fighting the demonic cultivators.

Another female cultivator is aiding her. She looks a bit familiar. Maybe Gu Xian has met her back in his old Sect.

Bai Lian Hua got kicked and thrown back.

She warns, "Huo Ying, be careful."

"