31. Auction

Yin Mo touches his new clothes.

Gu Xian refined it using white feathers taken from level 2 cranes. The clothes looks sparkling clean and super comfy.

It has an unique ability. The clothes will remain clean even after Yin Mo rolls in dirt.

His husband smiles. His wifey looks so excited about his new clothes.

Yin Mo looks perfect in white clothes. Like a divine imkortal walking on earth. That must be the halo of protagonist.

Gu Xian touches his new black clothes. He made the set from bat wings. In his previous world, he should be called as batman.

They look very eyecatching when they are walking toward the Auction Hall.

Two handsome men walking side by side. Giving nosebleed to women who see them.

The auction will start soon.

A ticket shall cost one mid grade spirit stone. It's how the Hall makes sure the place won't be overcrowded.

Gu Xian squints his eyes. His heart aches when parting with hard earned money.

His eyes suddenly notices someone.

"Gou Fung (mad dog), are you here to attend the auction too?"

Gao Feng (highwind) squints his eyes.

He mocks, "Thought you're dead, salted bug."

They hurl insults to each others in broad daylight. Passersby have gathered in front of Auction Hall. Watching the ruckus.

There is no proper entertainment in ancient world. Watching people fight is an entertainment too.

Gao Feng draws his blade and attack him.

Gu Xian defends using his rusty looking sword.

He taunts, "Let's make a bet, shall we? Your tickets shall be mine if you lost."

"You shall never win!"

They fight for three rounds and still no winner.

Gao Feng grits his teeth. He has been cultivating like a mad man. Still couldn't defeat this annoying bug.

His cousin, Gao Mian finally calls, "Gao Feng, it's almost time! We can't be late! Let them join us in our booth."

Gu Xian smirks while kicking him away.

He mocks, "See? Your friend is smarter than you, Gou Fung."

Gao Feng sheaths his sword back into it's sheath. The Elder sent the cousins here to bid in an auction. They can't miss it.

"Tch! Fine. Just come with us. I swear you won't be able to buy anything."

The couple follows the cousins into the Auction Hall. The Gao family is one of the respectable families in this country.

They own a special booth in the auction Hall. It's on second floor.

Yin Mo stands at the edge and watches the crowds below them. If they paid spirit stones, they would end up down there, in commoner seats.

Gu Xian holds his waist.

He warns, "Be careful not to fall down from here."

As a cultivator, Yin Mo won't die falling from height. It's still painful.

Yin Mo's ears reddened. Gu Xian's breath is very hot to his ear. Making him wanting more.

His husband releases him, not knowing his sin for turning his wifey on. He walks back to his chair and eats snacks provided by the Auction Hall.