57. His Secret

Mr. Banana man is a brave young hero. He travels across countries with a huge sack of bananas in it. His goal is clear. Become a rich man after selling the bananas.

Unfortunately he met monkey robbers. Mr. Banana man fought bravely but lost to them. He has to leave his treasure (bananas).

The monkeys feast on the bananas.

Mr. Banana man swears to cultivate hard. Become a strong warrior and eliminate the monkey robbers.

After what happened to poor Gao Feng, his cousin has stopped writing yellow books. She writes comedy books during her spare times.

The muse is another man, Rong Jing.

Mr. Banana man resembles him a lot. From the mole on his neck to the scar on his right hand.

Gao family has arranged an engagement to Rong family. In the future, Gao Mian has to marry Rong Jing.

She dislikes him. They always quarrel whenever they meet.

Rong Jing laughes when he reads the book. He owned the publishing company. That's why he knows the author's identity.

Gao Mian dislikes their engagement. That's why she wrote a book to mock her fiancee.

Rong Jing decides to declare literary war against her.

Gao Mian frowns when her friend bought her a book. The heroine is called Ms. Mango. She is a silly girl in love with Mr. Banana man. She tags all day long like a loyal dog.

Worst of all, the descriptions fit her to a tee. As if the writer is using her as the model for the heroine.

Gao Mian is described as a total simp in the book. Wannabe lover. The way she worshipped Mr.Banana man is a total insult to her pride.

*****

In his room, Rong Jing smirks when he reads a new book about Mr. Banana man. The adventure tales got more ridiculous.

Running away from flowing lava river. Crossing the jungle by swinging on vines.

Yet, the books become super popular.

A knock on the door.

A servant announces, "Childe Ye has summoned thee, Young Master."

"Tell him, I'm on my way."

Rong Jing puts the book into a shelf. He walks toward a room reserved for Ye Qing. Their families are tied by marriages.

He and Ye Qing have been friends for a while.

"You said Yin Mo will be mine!"

Rong Jing stops his hand before opening the door. He puts his ear to it.

"You promised no one could defeat me! Why I can't kill Gu Xian? Tell me, why? 520, did you lie to me?"

There is no answer as if Ye Qing is having a long monolog on his own.

"I'm sick of excuses! Ye family has to win in annual contest! 520, you better help me!"

Rong Jing rubs his chin. Deep thinking mode.

Ye Qing is just one of illegitimate sons from Ye family. His talents were mediocre in the past. People look down to him.

Few years ago, he suddenly became very strong. His legal brothers got eliminated one by one. Their cultivations got crushed. Leaving them alive as wastes.

They have to live eating leftovers and stale foods from Ye manor.

A living examples for people who tried to go against Ye Qing.